Love my Boobs, but I've Never Been in So Much Pain

At the age of 20, I had the curvy hips, but my...

At the age of 20, I had the curvy hips, but my chest did not match. I wanted to have an hourglass shape. I went from a 34B to a 36D. My confidence has been boosted, along with my boobs. However, if I would have known how bad the recovery was, my chest would still be flat.

My implants are under the muscle, which added to the discomfort. For 2-3 days after my surgery, I could not physically sit up. If I was lying down, someone would have to pull me up, after catching my breath, I would stand and feel like an elephant was sitting on my chest. My other issue is that I have one nipple that has no feeling in it, and the other is hypersensitive.

My surgeon was great, but I feel like the recovery was not completely disclosed to me. I was told I would have pressure, and I did have pressure, along with a lot of pain!

I am 22 years old and going for surgery the 12/16/10. I'm barely a 34B and I am receiving 500cc under muscle saline. Reading this has made me real nervous because I feel I am reading about my self.
I had breast implants put in and they are assymetrical now. I had revision surgery with the original surgeon and he did not fix them, he made them worse. I am also in a lot of pain now afterwards. I am scheduled for my THIRD surgery now (with a new surgeon) and hope he can fix the right side and help with the pain somehow. Not worth it.