Love Artefill

I got Artefill done while I was living in Mexico,...

I got Artefill done while I was living in Mexico, teaching English to children. I am only 24 years old, but my face was badly misshapen due to years of corticosteroid therapy. After being off of the corticosteroids for 3 years and my face still not returning to normal I decided to do something about it.

While I was in Mexico I heard about this clinic that injected the Mexican version of Artefill at only a fraction of the cost. I had a small amount done first as I realised I could easily go back for me. I really liked the results.

In total, I have had 25 cc of artefill put into my face and 3 years later the results are still holding up very well. I couldn't be happier. My doctor about threw a fit when I first told him I went to Mexico for PMMA, but I figured that that was because it ate into his profits. 25cc of Artefill is VERY expensive in the USA.

I won't tell you the clinic I went to, so no one thinks I am hawking or peddling a certain place. But do your research if you want to try it out. I am so glad I did, I saved myself $1000s of dollars by going to Mexico to get my face done.

Here's to more years of a beautiful face.

My ONLY piece of advice would be that if you are considering going abroad, make sure you don't get your face or whatever overfilled with PMMA. With PMMA being so cheap you might be eager to get more than you need and that stuff is still permanent.

My doctor, despite what I had heard about Mexican doctors, was very knowledgable about what she was doing. She had a REAL Medical Degree, just like any doctor in the USA would have.

can i at least ask what city in mexico you got your artefill done? also, what is artecoll/artefill/artesense called in mexico, does it have another name?