What a Long Trip Its Been - Louisville, KY

I woke up one morning and looked at myself in the...

I woke up one morning and looked at myself in the mirror and thought I bet if all this skin wasn't on my stomach I may actually see results from the gym. That day I decided its time to talk to Dr Calobrace about getting something done. After speaking with him I realized why I was so miserable was because under all this skin was my body waiting to come out. So on November 20,2012 I underwent surgery to remove all the excess skin. I came out of surgery with 4 tubes stitched inside me. I thought did I really just do this? But I was in pain at the beginning but then things began to take shape thus letting me see how great the surgery had made me look and feel. I had to have a scar revision in April 2013 but that was a cake walk. I came out looking as great as I do now. Well a few months went by and I realized that my arms didn't match the rest of me so I needed to get the skin removed from them as well. So I October 2013 I did just that. I have never felt so great in my life. Dr. Calobrace made my experience an easy going one from day one whether it be telling you a funny story or singing a song bright and early before surgery it makes your mind at ease. I am glad that I had this experience and so proud of myself. I would recommend Dr. Calobrace to anyone who wants to have plastic surgery.

Pictures