Finally I Have my Body Back.....almost! - Louisville, KY

I had 3 kiddos back to back which wreaked havoc on...

I had 3 kiddos back to back which wreaked havoc on my body. I always said I'd get a tt but never thought I could afford it . Well, I did! I paid off my vehicle 2 years ago and saved my payment each month which helped me pay for procedure. I also had lipo on flanks. The lipo has been more painful than full tt. The sitting and reclined laying also makes my body tired. All in all it was nowhere nearly as painful as I thought. Hopefully I can track my progress on here. I have been through insanity, turbofire, and t25 which helped me lose 25 lbs. I still have a little more to go but hopefully this will motivate me even more. I hate to think I can't workout for so long because it was daily for me but gotta heal first!

1 week post op

Today is my 1 week mark. I'm feelin great but sooooo ready to get these drains out! Was on 6 pain pills at beginning and now down to 3 a day. That and muscle relaxers have helped in healing. Plus I have literally been sitting in recliner for a week. Going stir crazy but want to heal properly! I'm posting pics. Major bruising still but I can see results. I never posted a before photo so I'll see if I have one.

Pic of 1 week

Day 8

Drains are driving me nuts. The antibiotic disc and dressing came off today after shiwer so I'm going in morning to get one drain removed. I dim getting a little depressed because u have these drains in and I'm still uncomfortable but not do bad that I need pain pills. I just feel super tired. Gotta get out of the house!

Day 9 po

Got 1 drain removed and belly button stitches removed. No pain pills yesterday or today. Ps said keep taking muscle relaxers to help posture. Feeling up up up!

Day 12po

Went out with just my binder on today instead of with the Cg too...felt lots better. I don't know how long I'm supposed to wear both. Now I'm wondering if my natural size boobs are too big for my tummy lol!

2 weeks

Got my last drain out today! Yay! Long time coming but it was still draining about 30ml so hope I don't get seroma. I need to take a pic and will post. Ps still wants me to wear compression garment and binder still...uncomfortable but I'm going to do what he says because he's the master!
Louisville Plastic Surgeon