Finally I Have my Body Back.....almost! - Louisville, KY

I had 3 kiddos back to back which wreaked havoc on...

I had 3 kiddos back to back which wreaked havoc on my body. I always said I'd get a tt but never thought I could afford it . Well, I did! I paid off my vehicle 2 years ago and saved my payment each month which helped me pay for procedure. I also had lipo on flanks. The lipo has been more painful than full tt. The sitting and reclined laying also makes my body tired. All in all it was nowhere nearly as painful as I thought. Hopefully I can track my progress on here. I have been through insanity, turbofire, and t25 which helped me lose 25 lbs. I still have a little more to go but hopefully this will motivate me even more. I hate to think I can't workout for so long because it was daily for me but gotta heal first!

1 week post op

Today is my 1 week mark. I'm feelin great but sooooo ready to get these drains out! Was on 6 pain pills at beginning and now down to 3 a day. That and muscle relaxers have helped in healing. Plus I have literally been sitting in recliner for a week. Going stir crazy but want to heal properly! I'm posting pics. Major bruising still but I can see results. I never posted a before photo so I'll see if I have one.

Pic of 1 week

Day 8

Drains are driving me nuts. The antibiotic disc and dressing came off today after shiwer so I'm going in morning to get one drain removed. I dim getting a little depressed because u have these drains in and I'm still uncomfortable but not do bad that I need pain pills. I just feel super tired. Gotta get out of the house!

Day 9 po

Got 1 drain removed and belly button stitches removed. No pain pills yesterday or today. Ps said keep taking muscle relaxers to help posture. Feeling up up up!

Day 12po

Went out with just my binder on today instead of with the Cg too...felt lots better. I don't know how long I'm supposed to wear both. Now I'm wondering if my natural size boobs are too big for my tummy lol!

2 weeks

Got my last drain out today! Yay! Long time coming but it was still draining about 30ml so hope I don't get seroma. I need to take a pic and will post. Ps still wants me to wear compression garment and binder still...uncomfortable but I'm going to do what he says because he's the master!
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

Although I haven't had the dreaded drains yet ....I'm so excited for you that they are out!!!!
Glad you are feeling better and looking good
Looking beautiful!!! Great transformation so far an welcome to the flat side.... It's nice to get out of the house but rest is very important for us to heal!! Im having to do the same thing with taking it easy.. Listen to your body!! At times I still take a pain pill at night only to hp me sleep an get through the discomfort ... :-)
I here ya!  Glad you joined the flat side.  Your results are remarkable!  I am so happy for you.  I know how relieved you will be to be rid of that last drain.  It's like carrying a ball and chain.  LOL.  If your tired you must need the rest so listen to that brand new body of yours.  You will be doing handstands and flips before you know it, and looking awesome while your at it!
I don't know why I'm so concerned about being stretchy enough to do handstands! Funny!
Welcome to the flat side and you look great . Remember walking is good form of exercising too just don't over do it.
you look good!! welcome to the flat side! I can't wait til the Summer but am most thrilled now that I dont have to hide under big sweaters or tuck my belly into things anymore!
Hi there, I just found your posts, you look great! I am scheduled for my MM on October 31! I also had 3 kids back to back (3 boys in 2 1/2 years) so I know how you feel!! I am also kinda freaked out about not working out...I love turbo fire as well but nothing will fix this playdough stomach, so here we go! thanks for the updates, hope those drains are a thing of the past soon!!
i just bought TurboFire before my surgery but haven't been able to use it! :(
It will be perfect for you once your up and running again...it's super fast and hard...it was a little defeating at first because it's so fast but once you learn the routine it's great!
Your doing great welcome to the Flat Side..... Healing takes time.... tomorrow will be 4 weeks since my Tummy Tuck, I'm healing well even though I an older TT candidate....from experience my suggestion tomyou would be: "Be a Turtle...Slow and Steady.." Our bodies are amazing machines but healing both inside and out takes time.. Your looking great! (((Hugs)))
You look awesome I am thankful to hear you view in the pain level because that is completely freaking me out !!!! I know everyone's pain tolerance is different and I don't feel like I have a good pain tolerance but my close friends and mom don't agree with me lol. I mean how do they know my pain tolerance , right ?? Just because I had four babies with no pain meds . That I'd a different kind of pain. I am scheduled for late Nov and I will be posting my progress I think it will help keep me occupied. I am not looking forward to not working either but I will follow the doctors orders so I don't jeopardize my health and results!!! Again, you look AMAZING already !!!!
Posting here is a nice pastime lol! I suck at pain.... Had epidural a with all 3 kids so u should be fine. Thanks for the compliments !
You look awesome, congrats! Looks like we are in the same city. I have not seen anyone from Louisville in the past year that I have been here.
I am right across the river in Corydon. Very cool! Who was your ps? Well I'm going to check profile so that might answer it! Lol
The drains are a real pain. I was really happy when I had them out. My surgery was done by Dr Durham-Smith. I had it done at Babtist Hospital. Is that where you went? It's a really nice hospital in Louisville, if you have to be in one. Hope you get all them drains out soon. Have a great day!
you look great! congrats!!
You look great for just a week out. I'm 12 days PO. :-)
I really don't know if I do or not. My hubby says I've butchered my body!
Aww..well listen my hubby did not understand why I wanted it either but by the time i felt good/comfortable abt getting it - his brain caught up wth the emotional process of what it meant to me. It's like with pregnancy - they are always behind us emotionally. By the time we're 6 months pregnant - they are just adapting to the news that we just got preggers. LOL
I'm excited about what I see so far and I know it's not even close to what it will look like! Supposed to go to a bonfire tmrw night and I'm worried. Can't sit in lawn chair but also can't stand up all night!
Welcome to the flat side. Give your body time to heal before hitting the workouts full force and listen to your body once you start back.. Happy healing
Well done x
Congrats and happy healing!