TT, muscle repair and lipo surgery date is may 12th...feeling good

Hello! I am a 24 year old mother of two. Both of...

Hello! I am a 24 year old mother of two. Both of my children were very large at birth (both by c-section) and I am myself a petite person so it caused me to have several stretch marks plus messed my belly button up. I'm having my surgery in about 5 weeks can't wait!!!! I will keep you updated :-) :-)

Wish you the best with your journey. Good Luck :-)
Thank you so much!! :-)

So this is my belly :-( I'm not a very big girl and had two big babies. I was def stretched past my limits.

Good luck! You get to join the flat side a month ahead of me. I have to wait until my older kids are out of school for the summer as I won't be able to taxi them for a couple weeks. I'm not incredibly patient, but I've got to be in this situation.
Thank you soonhopefully...It will be here before you know it!! I hope everything goes well for you! Do you know your exact date yet?

Just thinking about things to pack for the hospital stay?! Any suggestions?

So I will admitted to the hospital on May 12th 2014 and will be staying 2 nights and 3 days. I'm wondering what all I need to take? I have a couple of button up pajamas I recently bought since they will be easy to put on and off. I'm also wondering about the shower situation...Were any of you guys able to shower while still in the hospital or did you have to wait until you got home? If so how many days post op? So much going on in my head right now! I'm already nervous, mainly because I am scared of the pain. I have had two c sections so I'm familiar with abdominal surgery but still scared of the unknown! If anybody has any suggestions or comments I would appreciate your input!

I waited to shower when I got home. Ask your PS about Exparel. It is a 72-96 hour nerve block injection given during surgery. Kept me numb for days. I never had to take any pain meds. Good luck
Oh ok I have never heard of that medication before. I will definitely check on that. Thanks for the comment!!

Just a little over 3 weeks before surgery!

So it's just a little over 3 weeks before my surgery I think it's starting to set in a little bit more that's it's actually right around the corner. Thank goodness. Time is going by sooo slow!

less than 3 weeks to go!

So I have a little less then 3 weeks to go cannot wait! I asked my nurse about a pain pump and she said I wouldn't need one because I will get plenty of pain medication to help with my pain....Anyway I go for my pre op appt on may 6th...it's getting closer, cant wait!!

2 weeks today

2 weeks from today I'll be in surgery!! Yay not much longer....getting anxious!!!!

New pics of before

So I decided to put a few more pics of my belly on here. I absolutely HATE it!! I'm about 5''2" and weigh around 120 pounds. So tired of my pouch...

The spot above my bb

FYI The little scar above my belly button is where I had a belly ring pre pregnancy.

Getting kinda nervous

I really wasn't very nervous until this point. the surgery date is coming quick! Getting a little nervous about the pain and how I will feel afterwards. My husband is going to stay at the hospital with me and will be there if I need him (love him ????) but it's still so nerve racking since I don't know what to expect...with my second c section I was nervous about the pain but I knew what was coming and how I would feel......with this I don't. I guess I'll just have to wait and see ????

Experal will work even better than a pain pump. I was numb for a week and enjoyed just relaxing and watching TV. I never had ANY pain. It is a total game changer. It's not worth being uncomfortable.
My doc asked me at pre op for the pain pump mentioned above I jumped on it!!

Stupid phone

I'm not sure why my phone added question marks in my last post. I put an emoji con...

Sounds great I'll mention something to my dr about that.
Is the experal something they do during surgery?
Yes - it is a shot given directly to the abdomen during surgery. I woke up feeling great. I had an appetite and was able to eat because I wasn't on so many meds. It made a huge difference in recovery. The shot is supposed to last for 72-96 hours. I think it lasted much longer on my small frame.

10 days from today!

Hey guys 10 days from today and getting anxious! This week flew by so hopefully next week will too!!

9 days!

i will update some pics later on.....

More pics

9 more days whoop whoo are you as excited as me!! But nervous too!! Pain scares me lol
Yay! Yes I'm very excited. 8 days now! I'm scared too! We will be fine though. :-)

Getting very very close

Wow this time next week I should be finished with my surgery... I can't believe it's here. I go for my pre op blood tests tomorrow. Kind of nervous because I sometimes have low iron but started taking a supplement last night...hopefully that helps

My doc didn't order pre op bloodwork which I thought was weird, anyway his time next week we will be in the flat side, I can't wait I just had my daughter go buy me a boppy pillow I heard that helps ;) talk to you as we inch closer and wrap up pre surgery week!
Hmm that is weird. Maybe he will do it the morning of. The boppy sounds like a good idea. I used a boppy in the hospital with both of my kids (after c section) used it when I had to cough or sneeze. It helped but still hurt super bad. Lol :-/ sooo nervous about the pain...
I know I am too I have a low pain tolerance!! But you had a c section you'll be a pro I've never been cut open anywhere! I'm excited about pain pump thou lol did you get an answer on that from your doc?

Can't believe it's so close

So this time next week me and my tummy tuck buddy will be 1 day post op and healing! Went to see the dr today and got my blood work and history done. So now just waiting...... :-)

I have mine a day after yours...Will follow you!
Take the Experal!! I have heard others say that the pain pump didn't help much. I had no pain...never took any meds after Experal.
I never had any blood work either....no worries.

Percocet vs lortab

any advice? My dr said lortab may be a better option since Percocet makes me really nauseated...any advice on that?

Hi tummy buddy :) I'm wrapping things up last day of work today Thursday!! Need to get the house in order oh my the weekend will go so fast I can't wait till this time next week! Has anyone just been crazy with eating my mind set is I'm getting it cut off why does it matter LOL AM I alone there???
Hey tummy buddy! I only have two days of work left tomorrow and Saturday (I cut hair) so I've been working on getting my stuff together over the past week when I get the free time. :-) I can't believe it's finally getting so close.
I had my talk with the surgery center I'm all set find out my time for Monday tomo it's tentative for 7 am I think the same time as you happy thoughts, I've spoke to a couple local ladies and they are making it sound pretty easy lol although no one sugar coats first few days hoping all goes well with all of that and the pain pump and shot you are getting!! I'm confident we will be glowing this time next week lounging around enjoying the time off I took 3 weeks off how about you? My daughter just took her cosmetology test last Friday and passed :)!!

Oh goodness

I can't believe I'm this close to my surgery date. :-/

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Nerves are really setting in!

Wow am I getting nervous! It's so close I cannot stop thinking about it...today is my last day of work. Will post some last photos later tonight.

Hi Kentucky - good luck today (tomorrow??) will be waiting to hear how u are! I'm 11 days PO - if u have any questions, LMK!
Hey! Thanks for the comment. My surgery is Monday may 12th so not tomorrow but the next day! :-) hope your feeling ok. I'll post some pics Monday night :-)

Another pic

YUCK!! I hate my belly so much

I'm right with her we are having surgery same day same time :)
Good luck my girl/ will watch for you!

Last day I'll have my belly pics....

Can't believe in about 24 1/2 hours I'll b in surgery! Yay!! I've been waiting for 5 years. So happy my time has finally come

Ps don't be nervous it will be just perfect! Not many get to do this or just won't so we are the lucky few go in with a smile and smile every moment it isn't perfect and we will get there!! Positive thoughts bring positive results xoxoxox
Happy mammas day tummy buddy!! What an honor to do this the day after huh :) nice day to celebrate then tomo erase those stretch marks lol!!!! Happy healing I'll talk to you on the flip side I gotta get up at 4am!
Just seen this comment :-). Happy Mother's Day to you as well!! I hope you had a good one!! I can't wait to see your pics we are gonna look so awesome!

Today is the day...

So today's the day...it's 2:15am. I don't have to leave the house until 5am but I'm so nervous I can't fall back asleep :-(. I'm very very anxious about the pain. Also my allergies have been acting up so I've got a headache going on and can't really take any medications to help get rid of it. Anyway I guess I'll go take a nice bath and update you guys at the hospital :-)

Are you cst?? My buddies in the car are thinking your ahead of me in time I was thinking you were same time as me? Either way if your an hour ahead your 6am and prepping!! I'm thinking of you!
I woke up with a headache too and didn't sleep well either I figure it will make us sleepy the rest of the day lol!!
Good luck, we'll be waiting on the FLATSIDE for you! Can't wait to see your updates x x

In the hospital bed...

I'm in my little pre op room in my beautiful hospital gown and socks! Just waiting on my nurse to start an iv and go through my history with me. Wow am I nervous or what. Hopefully she gives me something through my iv to calm me down a bit!

Hey I'm thinking of you too. It's about 6:30 right now. I'm in the pre op room waiting for my dr and anesthesiologist. I just got an iv put in my arm. Can't wait. Good Luck
I know your in right now yay!!!!!!! Your probably a little flatter right now awe I'm so excited for us!! I'm waiting just checked in and yep I'm an hour behind you! You went first no fair lol!!! :)
:-) I just got out about an hour ago. Im really sore but ended up getting the pain pump bc experal was $1,700 and the pump was $150 lol so I went with the pain pump :-). Hope your doing ok can't wait to see pics.

Officially on the flatside

I just got out of surgery about an hour and a 1/2 or so. I'm really really sore. They got me on the morphine PCA and I also got the pain pump. I was gonna get the injection of experal but went against it at the last minute due to the crazy price. It was $1700 and the pain pump was just $150 so I ended up going with that :-) I haven't got to look my belly at all yet but as soon as I can take this compression garment off I'll post some pictures! Thanks for all the nice comments and support. :-)

Pics with garment

Congratulations on making it to the flat side - good luck with your recovery!
Congrats!! Happy healing

Awesome being on the flat side

So my nurse told me not to take my binder off until the dr seen it but being me I did anyway. It isn't gonna hurt anything :-) so I got a few pics and I'm LOVING the results. I'm so flat!! I haven't really seen my bb yet but it looks like he did a great job. It took about 3 1/2 hours to complete...my incision isn't very high either. It's nice and low which Iove so far so good!! My dr was so nice before surgery and explained everything so well. Looks like you can fix a tummy good too :-)

Looking fabulous hon, what a super neat incision :) :) So glad your ok with the pain, just keep up with your meds so you keep on top of it and you'll be just fine. Sending you lots of positive vibes for a good recovery, happy healing x x x
Thank you so much! :-) I couldn't be happier with my results. He did such a good job...hope your feeling alright and healing fast and well!!!! I'm feeling pretty good (considering). You were so right about the pain it really isn't that bad at all as long as you keep up with your meds. Thanks again for checking in :-)
I had mine done today too! I think we even have the same binder. Only I'm too chicken to take it off. :)

Don't get scared reading reviews...

I have read lots of reviews about the recovery and after effects of a tummy tuck....I was so so nervous because I read a good amount of reviews that just made me scared to death. But you shouldn't worry bc it really is not that bad honestly! Yeah sure your pretty sore and you do hurt but as long as you keep up with your pain meds and walk around like an old granny (hehe) all hunched over it will be fine!! Don't take any of the reviews to heart because everyone's pain tolerance is different. Mine isn't the best really and I'm doing just fine. Just keep in mind you can do this and don't worry about the recovery too much. You will do great! Ok...getting off my soap-box now lol

Thanks for that update I really needed that... On my way to the hospital now
Good luck all 3 of us can be tummy buds lol we both had ours yesterday and she's so right! Don't read them the pain is manageable!!! Day 1 post op today! This is notoriously a worse day but I got good rest I'll be praying for you bellyboop

Yay!!

I love my new tummy!!

I wish there was a like button lol

More pics

I'll some better pics when my hubby comes here to the hospital :-)

Looking gorgeous Lady!!! So happy for you!! Keep up with the pics and updates!!
Thank you so much button bees. :-) I will keep updating
Hello! You look so great! Keep in touch with your healing!

Still feeling good...more pics

I'm still extremely sore but feeling ok for the most part! I think the pain pump is definitely helping. I was able to shower at the hospital this morning. It wasn't too bad at all. I didn't need any help...I can't lay my hospital bed all the way back bc my stomach is so tight it hurts if you lean back, kind of like a tugging feeling. I took some pics after my shower. I'm wondering about my belly button though? It kind of looks high. I'm thinking it's maybe from the swelling. Either way I'm still flat. Yay!!

Glad to hear your pain isn't unbearable. The recovery is the scariest thing to me. I am counting down to surgery in sept. Looking great!
Thanks! It's not too bad at all. I can honestly say the day after surgery is worse then the actual day of surgery. But like I said it's manageable! Good luck with your surgery. It will be here before you now it!!
Congrats - you look fabulous! I think my BB is high too then my brother reminded me that is because my other sagged so low LOL - good luck with your recovery

5 am here in Louisville

I'm wide awake this morning. This is a very early time for me. I slept a lot yesterday so that may have something to do with it. Anyway I was on a PCA (patient controlled analgesic) with morphine which helped tremendously after surgery and 1 day PO. I finally dropped the PCA around 2pm yesterday. Now I am taking Vicodin 7.5 mg and a phenergen S well to help with nausea! Yesterday he just started me on 1 Vicodin but it didn't really touch my pain much at all so I told my nurse she called him and he upped it to two 7.5 vicodins and a phenergen...that really made a big difference. I'm a little more drowsy but not in much pain at all. I'm feeling pretty good this morning. Got up walked to the lounge got me some coffee. Now I'm just hanging out in my room. I should be going home today around 3:00-4:00. Good luck to all the upcoming tummy tucks. You will do fine. :-)

Your looking great!! Your bb looks great too! Thank you for sharing!!
Thank you!! It feels great :-)
I'm glad your doing ok.:-) walking is pretty hard the first time to be honest. I walked around the hospital about 3 hours after surgery. It kinda sucked but everyday seems to be getting better and I'm on my 2nd day PO. I hope you feel better soon ! Stay up on your pain meds :-) this makes a big difference

Feeling good

I'm feeling even better then yesterday. The pain pills are making me a little itchy but I'm not having a lot of pain so that's always good. Dr weeter came by to check my drains and incision site he said everything looked great. I'm so happy with the way I look. :-) Also I have been using my daughters boppy pillow for "support" while sneezing or cough (which is torture by the way) lol I have been up quite a bit walking to prevent blood clots. I also took another shower this morning after breakfast which made me feel even better! I hope everyone else is doing ok! :-)

Amazing and so happy to hear your positive comments. I am going in 2 weeks. I look forward to hearing how you feel all throughout your first week!
Thank you! I'll be posting updates and pics frequently. 2 weeks will be here before you know it. You will do great :-) good luck!!
Thank you so much! And my pleasure

Out of the hospital

So today is my first day home from the hospital. I'm feeling pretty good for the most part. I think I over did it a little when I got home. The pain meds make you think your invincible but guess what...we aren't, we are humans and we need plenty of rest after surgery. I guess I'm hard headed lol oh well enough of my ranting :-) I've been taking my pain meds every 4 hours on the dot to prevent any unnecessary pain. Oh and just something I wanted to mention, from the top of my belly button to right above my pubic bone I am completely numb. No feeling at all...I'm guessing that has something to do with the nerve damage? Not sure though. Other then that in feeling great. Can't wait to try some bikinis on. Thanks to my wonderful plastic surgeon I may get to wear one for the first time in 6 years yay!!

Yep, numbness was exactly the same for me....my nerves are starting to feel like they are "waking up" now, but the numbness can take up to a year to go away. Sounds like you re doing so well :) make sure you listen to your body and rest, rest, rest! Tummy is looking AMAZING! Happy healing sweetie x x
Thank you so much yummy mummy :-) I'm glad I'm not the only one! That makes me feel much better. It's so nice to have all the RS support! :-) thanks again and hope you heal quick and comfortabley! :-)
Me too/ comfortably numb :)

Feeling about the same this morning

I had a decent night of sleep last night...first time since surgery which was nice!! I'm having pain with a itching, burning feeling but I've been taking my pain meds along with Benadryl and that really seems to help out a lot with the itch. Doctor said the itchiness is a normal part of the healing process. So there is light at the end of the tunnel. Good thing my sweet chocolate lab is keeping me company. She's so sweet!! :-)

WOW!!! Ladybug you're so flat!!! We are the same height...WOW I wish I was your weight right about now....YOU got it going on lady!! Keep us posted...Glad to see you're doing good!!!!! Happy Healing!!! =)))
Thank you so much mz diva. I can't wait to see your results. :-) your getting close yay!
Looking great! It's so wonderful to see so many people that are happy with their results. Wishing you the best of fast healing and great body tom come.

first post op appt is tomorrow

I have my post op with dr weeter at 11 tomorrow. Yesterday while I was still in the hospital he said he was pretty confident I could get my drains and pain pump out by then. So yay!! These drains are so annoying. Especially when showering... :-) I hope all you guys are feeling good and healing quick:-)

FYI...

Get a splint/boppy pillow if you don't have one...oh my goodness coughing and sneezing...it's just plain torture lol! I found what helps me the most is firmly holding my boppy pillow (or any type of pillow) against my abdomen pretty firmly and then coughing. If you don't prepare your self it's going to hurt really bad! Not trying to scare anyone. I just want to be perfectly honest about my whole experience.

You look great! Glad to hear your recovery is going well and I appreciate your honesty about the pain associated with TT procedure.
Thanks so much!! :-) good luck on your journey.
U look amazing. Happy healing hun!! :)

One drain down...one to go!!!!! Yay!

I went to the see my dr today for my first post op appointment. Everything went well he said I was healing great and everything looked as it should. I got one drain out thank goodness & should get the other drain out Tuesday. The drain didn't hurt at all when it came out it was just a very weird feeling. I was able to do a little more today...done some light laundry and cleaning also took a shower this evening and was able to put my baby girl to sleep tonight :-) now I'm just relaxing. The pain is getting better everyday. What's bothering me the most is the lower back pain and there is also a burning type of pain around my incision. Also I cannot say this enough about splinting before you cough!! It is very painful! I just take a pillow and hold it really right against my abdomen. :-)

More pictures!!

You look AWESOME! I haven't seen my belly button yet. Next appt Is Monday. Can't wait!!
Thank you!! :-) I'm sure it will look great. Can't wait to see pics!
The pillow advice works! Thank you!

Having trouble peeing...

I just figured id post this for anyone that may be having trouble peeing :-) I have had trouble since I had my catheter in. I need to go but I go to the rest room and wait and wait and wait and nothing! Then I remembered something from when I had my oldest...I was having the same issue so the nurse told me to run some warm water down the front of your lady parts (while your sitting on the toilet obviously). For some reason this works like a charm for me. :-) hopefully this helps someone!

Yes, after my tt I couldn't pee, and that's what the nurse told me to do. For the First week, I had to do the same thing. May you have a speedy recovery and welcome to the flat side :-)
Yeah that really does help!! Thank you very much! Feeling better everyday!!
My surgery was 9:00am-11:30am in day surgery building next to hospital. Was in recovery room 1 for about an hour and then moved to recovery room 2. Then my hubby and mom were able to come see me. We left hospital at 2:15pm to go home. It amazes me that I was able to leave so soon, yet glad I could be in the comfort of my own home. How many of you did day surgery like I did vs staying overnight in hospital??

Pics of belly button

I'm amazed with my new belly button!! It's healing and looking better everyday :-)

Pics

Pics

You look awesome I go to get last drain out today ya!,! Yesterday was turn around I can pee I thought that was just me lol. Now I took so many laxatives I gota go gota go lol!! I haven't really eaten I. A week how about you?
How are you feeling 7 days post op? What kind of things are you able to do?
Looking really GREAT!!

7 days today!!

So it's been 7 days today since my surgery! So far the recovery has been pretty intense but overall ok. Before I had my surgery I was rely worried about how I would feel right after surgery when I woke up. I was expecting the worse pain ever! To be honest it really wasn't that bad at all when I woke up. I will say the 2,3,4,& 5 day were the hardest for me. That's kinda when the medication they give you during surgery kind of start to wear off and you really start feeling things. But even then it really was not that bad! I really got myself worked up for no reason. Don't get me wrong it does hurt but if you stay up on your pain medication and don't over do yourself you will be fine!! Make sure you have plenty of help especially if you have small kids...another thing I found helpful was SLEEP!! The more I got the better I felt. Even 7 days post op I'm still taking a couple naps a day, it just refreshes you and makes you feel much better. This morning I woke up very sore and itchy. As soon as I took my pain medicine I was ok. I hope everyone is doing ok and feeling good!! :-)

The line next to your belly button seem to be gone!! Yey!!!
I know! Thank goodness! He initially thought it would still be there just very low down toward my scar but he was able to get rid of it all together :-).
You look really great. Amazing how much better you feel in 7 days. It only gets better.

Anyone know when the steri strips come off??

I go and see dr weeter tomorrow but in the mean time I was wondering about the steri strips?? If anyone has an answer I would appreciate it! :-)

Glad you're doing well! I felt the exact same way the first couple weeks. I slept a lot as well. I was exhausted all the time. It's a pretty traumatic surgery having our bellies flattened! I am 6 months out now. I have a Review on here as well detailing my entire journey up until 6 months :-)
I'm told day 7. And either they will or you will. I will know tmw when I get my drain out :) day 8 for me as it's was a darn holiday here in canada!
Thanks for the comment!! In at the PS office now waiting to be seen so hopefully I can take them off tonight!!! They are driving me crazy :-)

8 days post op

Today is 8 days post op and I'm feeling pretty good! I visited my ps and got my second drain out and let me tell you it feels GREAT!! I love being free from them. :-). Also my dr said that I am looking and healing better then I'm supposed to so that's good...he actually said I'm healing better then most of his patients at this point during the post op period. I'm feeling pretty good just got some pain in my lower back and I'm still sore in my abdominal area of course! I did take all my steri strips off and cleaned my incision really well with a cotton ball and rubbing alcohol I let it dry really well and then put some paper tape over my incision. :-) getting better every day. Can't wait to try in bikinis!!!!!!

More pics of my belly 8 days post op

I also forgot to put on my last update that I get my belly button stitches out on Friday. I'm very excited to see how it heals

I'm so glad your drain didn't hurt when coming out. Wonder why mine hurt so badly? :-) Looking good!!!!
Mine didn't hurt at all just tickled a little tiny bit. However the rush of blood that came out when it was pulled out was a bit alarming. We thought it stopped cause there was noting coming out for a few days but turned out it was plugged inside with tissue. That's kind of why my swelling has been so up and down. I have to massage about 10 times a day. Good luck Hon
I will say my first one didn't hurt at all Just felt like a little worm under my skin. It didn't hurt at all. My second drain did burn when he first pulled it out...I think that may have been because it had been in a while and my skin was starting to get irritated with it. I'm sure it's different for everyone though. :-)

Belly button stitches

I've been on RS a while and have never came across anyone with belly button stitches...Or maybe I haven't looked hard enough but I have them and get them taken out Friday. I'm kind of wondering if that's gonna hurt?! I'm pretty numb down by my belly button so I'm sure that will help but I can still feel some. If anyone has has belly button stitches id appreciate some info on that lol kinda anxious if you haven't noticed :-)

I had my BB stitches taken out on the 15th and it didn't hurt at all. It was just an awkward feeling. It was 10 days post op so about the same amount of time. Good luck!
Thanks for the comment!! That gives me some relief! :-)
I haven't haven't even thought about BB stitches coming out. LOL! I bet they'll come out at my appt next weds.

Feeling good again...

Yesterday was supposed to be my day to get the stitches in my bb out but I caught a stomach virus that was going around my house. Started out with my son then my daughter then of course me...so I canceled my appt and rescheduled it for Tuesday since Monday is a holiday. I'll update then and put more pics up :-)

Congrats on the new flat tummy!! We had very similar before bellies, now I am almost 11 months Po and all the recovery misery is a faded memory...there will be a time when you go about your normal life with no pain Or swelling I promise :) and it happens before you know it, congrats !!
Thanks for the advice and hope!! Lol I was just thinking to myself today will I ever feel normal again?!?! :-) I'm glad your doing good!!

More pics

Here's a few more pics of my tummy...I've had a little more energy the past couple day but I get tired very easily!! Hopefully it will get better as time goes by :-)

PS; are you back to work yet? If not, when?
WOW! Is that healing nicely or what! I go in on Tuesday!!! 7:45am!
Wow Lola very soon!! Try not to be too nervous like I was :-P lol I'm off work for 4 weeks. I cut hair so still got another couple weeks off. I have a pretty physical job since I'm on my feet all day :-) good luck to you keep us updated!!!!

Got my stitches out today...

Yay finally for my stitches out!! It took about 5 or so minutes and it didn't hurt me at all. I'm still numb around my belly button so I didn't feel much. Just a little tugging...it's kinda looking like an outie right now but hopefully when it heals it will kind off go in a little more :-) I'll be posting some more pics!!

Pics of my bb in order

Super flat, great results.great healing too. Hope I can get results like that! In on July 11th. :)

Feeling better everyday!

Feeling better everyday and getting energy little by little each day! :-) I hope everyone else is doing well and healing fast!!

Happy healing
Wow!!! You look great! Would love to see recent ones!! My surgery is oct 20. Just around te corner. Posts like yours gets me so excited to have my TT. Your pre belly reminds me of my own. How are you doing now? I'm taking a week of work. More if needed but that's the plan.....sounds like your healing process went great!
Looks good! I am a hairdresser too! I work out of my home and started this past tues! I only did 3 a day though :) start back slowly. I think if I worked in a salon i def would have taken 4 weeks off!
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

Dr Weeter was very nice and explained the procedure very well. He also took his time to show me some before and after pictures of previous patients. He was also very patient and listened to everything I had to say and also made sure all my questions were answered. Another thing I liked about him was his bedside manner. I met with many different plastic surgeons in the louisville area and none were as down to earth as dr weeter. He's not arrogant like some doctors, which was another quality of him I admired! *****Update as of 5/13/14***** Dr. Weeter has been so great! He's very patient and attentive and he also does great work. I can't believe how good he made my stomach look. I'm so happy with it. Anyone that lives in or around louisville Kentucky I would recommend him 100%. He's great I can't say enough good things about him. His prices are also fair I don't think I could have got a better surgeon!! ******5/20/14****** I still can't believe how good of a job dr weeter did! I'm amazed he could even make my tummy look the way it does. So happy with my results!!