Permanent Lip Color - Louisville, KY

Permanent make up is worth it if you don't like...

Permanent make up is worth it if you don't like wearing; and therefore, eating waxy lipstick every day. The color doesn't come out as bright as real lipstick, but I wouldn't wear bright lipstick anyway. Having lips tattooed without a dental block is painful. The topical numbing gel helps on the first pass, but the second and third pass are brutal. Still, it's worth it.

Second permanent lip color

I just went to Neicey Holland in Lexington, KY for the second permanent lip color application. Neicey is fantastic. The color is beautiful and her lines are immaculate. She evened out my smile that is normally crooked. The pain was very bearable. I highly recommend her.
Denise Dixon

Denise is very professional and very sweet. She free-hands tattoo. If you want a more exact application, work with her to draw the outline first.

Very helpful. I have been fearful of the pain as I originally had my eyes done in 1992 and it was sooooooooo painful but when I had it touched up recently, no pain but also no gain...it came out a little thicker and darker but also faded to grey quickly. Still trying to see what can be done but I would be happy with the tinted lips you had after five days anyday....
Amy1962 I forgot the initials C.P.C.P as well...anything short of that and people are doing themselves a disservice.
Thanks so much for your input, Theresa. Denise had a tough time getting the ink to take, so I've decided to have the fine-tuning done by someone else, and I will look for C.P.C.P. and Board Certified D.A.A.M or F.A.A.M. I Googled permanent make-up in Lexington but couldn't find much. Thanks again!
If you need help finding someone in Lexington...I am assuming that is where you are i will try to help you with that. There are 2 organizations that govern permanent cosmetics and they both have websites to find those board certified people. Call me and I can walk you through it easily. (201) 970-3244.
Thank you Theresa.
Thank you, I appreciate that. I'm getting married in two months, so I'm going to call you tomorrow.
Amy1962...I am so glad to hear about your positive experience! I read and respond to so many bad ones...it hurts me to know that something so great as permanent cosmetics isn't always being done by experienced professionals with the knack for it. I have been doing permanent cosmetics for 14 years and still think it's the best job in the whole world! Just to add a side not...permanent make up should never be done free handed...everyone swells differently and if that occurs without drawing your design first...it leaves you open for a bad ending...I really don't know anyone in this industry with years of experience that free hands eyebrows or lips. There are not very many of us here in Louisville that do permanent cosmetics. Enjoy your new lips! Everyone...please make sure that your artist is Board Certified D.A.A.M or F.A.A.M and that you see there work before hand. There aren't any certification requirements here in KY or IN so make sure yours has these initials after their name. This too will cut down on potential unhappiness.