Permanent Lip Color - Louisville, KY

Permanent make up is worth it if you don't like...

Permanent make up is worth it if you don't like wearing; and therefore, eating waxy lipstick every day. The color doesn't come out as bright as real lipstick, but I wouldn't wear bright lipstick anyway. Having lips tattooed without a dental block is painful. The topical numbing gel helps on the first pass, but the second and third pass are brutal. Still, it's worth it.
Very helpful. I have been fearful of the pain as I originally had my eyes done in 1992 and it was sooooooooo painful but when I had it touched up recently, no pain but also no gain...it came out a little thicker and darker but also faded to grey quickly. Still trying to see what can be done but I would be happy with the tinted lips you had after five days anyday....
Amy1962 I forgot the initials C.P.C.P as well...anything short of that and people are doing themselves a disservice.
Thanks so much for your input, Theresa. Denise had a tough time getting the ink to take, so I've decided to have the fine-tuning done by someone else, and I will look for C.P.C.P. and Board Certified D.A.A.M or F.A.A.M. I Googled permanent make-up in Lexington but couldn't find much. Thanks again!

Second permanent lip color

I just went to Neicey Holland in Lexington, KY for the second permanent lip color application. Neicey is fantastic. The color is beautiful and her lines are immaculate. She evened out my smile that is normally crooked. The pain was very bearable. I highly recommend her.
Denise Dixon

Denise is very professional and very sweet. She free-hands tattoo. If you want a more exact application, work with her to draw the outline first.