Totally Depressed and Not Satisfied

Had my procedure 6 days ago. Definitely not...

Had my procedure 6 days ago. Definitely not satisfied. I had augmentation, lift, tummy tuck and lipo. As you can tell by my pictures the job on my stomach is horrible. Before surgery I weighed in at 121 one day after I weighed 143. I have horrible swelling but the doctor says its all normal. My stomach looks worse than when I went in. Please help.

So, I've added the po pictures: day 6. I forgot...

So, I've added the po pictures: day 6. I forgot to add that the incision that the drain tube in keeps leaking blood. Actually pouring. Guess I'll call the PS tomorrow to see what to do about it. My tummy is an absolute nightmare. :( Keep in mind that before surgery I weighed 121 and wore a size 2. My belly was not in that bad of condition. Looks like a trainwreck now. So upset.

How are you feeling? Any improvement these last few days? I really hope so! I have been researching a mommy makeover for over the last year. I have seen some posts where people we're initially dissatisfied, but then their results started to greatly improve. I am hoping & praying the same is true for you. Hang in there! There are lots of people here on this site to support you & many can offer you detailed explanations. You might try looking for some posts of those that were initially dissatisfied & send them private messages to see if they have any insight for you (if you haven't already). Good luck! Wishing you all the best!
Hope your feeling better. I cant see your pictures.
you must of took your pics down, hope your feeling better :)
I know how you feel I went through the same thing about 6 days in. I wa terrified I was going to be left disfigured. I am now 11 days out and there is still significant swelling but not so Nikki Minaj as before my waist tiny with huge hips and upper thighs because that's where gravity took the swelling. I also went and purchased some spanks and it helped so much. It's a pain going to the restroom in them but well worth it to see the swelling go down. Don't throw in the towel yet. I think like you I didn't realize the length of the recovery or the amount of swelling an bruising.

I'm sorry to hear you're so upset about your results! I can't really make a comment or visualize what you're describing without your photos. Hopefully you'll put them back up...we're here to help.

How are you feeling?
Hope yo start to feel better about your surgery soon x x x
Did you take down your pics? I hope you didn't feel insecure or embarrassed... We are all here to help! I hope things are getting better!
Praying for you and hoping the swelling resolves.
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. My tummy doesn't look as good as I was hoping but it's getting better every day and I know recovery can be a long road. Hang in there and keep us posted. BTW, I don't see any pictures up yet.
Make sure you are drinking lots (and lots) of water and staying off your feet. I'm really sorry, it's very unnerving. Good luck.
I'm so sorry. Don't give up, though. My upper abdomen got really swollen and now it is subsiding (9 days post op). I will pray for you and your healing. It will get better!

I am so sorry you are having a rough time. From what I read the swelling can be very bad- I would give it time and def call ur PS about the drain problem. I look fwd to hearing what ur PS says and how you are healing.
Oh Hun I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time. I will say this: my surgery was a Tuesday morning. On Friday morning I weighed 16 pounds more than the morning of surgery. I was HORRIFIED!!! 6 days later I'm only 3 pounds heavier than the morning of surgery and all of the swelling has settled in my lower abdomen. It's called dependent swelling. It basically means the fluid goes where gravity takes it. Don't give up hope yet, keep remembering that this recovery is a marathon not a sprint
I'm sooo sorry your having some bad experiences! Right now the incision line might look pretty rough....but only time will tell what the final results will be. Hang in there and try to keep your spirits up. We know for a fact that the 20lb weight gain HAS to be water weight and swelling. So eventually it WILL go away. I wonder if it's possible to place another drain to get some of that extra fluid out. You can also try taking arnica montana (it comes in a pill or a gel/rub), and also cucumber water. I hope things get better. Keep us posted! Sending healing thoughts your way!
Poor thing! Hope your appt goes well, everything I've been reading ( obsessively for months now) says the swelling is guaranteed, some more than others. Are you wearing a compression garment? It seems to be the protocol.
Don't get frustrated yet, the swelling can get really bad. Remember your body has gone through major surgery. Watch the salt, drink lots of water, eat pineapple and get alot of rest. I hope that you start to see a reduction in the swelling soon. Hang in there.