Male to Female Breast Augmentation. - Louisville, KY

I am a mature male looking for this and more to be...

I am a mature male looking for this and more to be done. I just wonder what the general public (realSelf) members think of this. I myself can't wait and have always as long as I can remember wanted this. I am just in the consultation stage but am going to go through the transformation. Please give me your real thoughts on my decision.
             if it makes you happy and makes you feel better about  yourself you should go for it! make sure your doing it for you and no one else!
Thanks for the note
Be true to yourself and follow your dreams! I, too, wish you the best and hope you find lots of support. YOLO! :-)

Just and update on my expected breast augmentation.

Just a short time and I mean short before my consultation. I don't know what to expect and my stomach is full of butterflys. My mind can't stop thinking about this first step in my new life. I just can't wait but scared to death in some ways. Everyone please pull for me and hope all goes well in the consultation and down the road.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.........
I'm having my surgery in Louisville. We are not far apart. Keep up the communication it feeds me strengh. Thanks sadielove
I think it's great that you have the courage to be who you were ment to be! I think the first consultation can be overwhelming. Take notes and if you are conflicted between a couple of sizes have them show you the difference in one of their little cups that show you the FCC's. You will soon realize it may not be that big of a difference. Good luck at the PS office and with your personal journey! :)

Consultation

Had my consultation 3 days ago and it was exciting and a learning experience. H actually wanted a 700cc implant and asked me if I wanted cleavage and changed when I said moderate cleavage to 800cc. The nurse had me try 600cc and I was actually happy with the look. Anyway Dr. went with 800 but I'm having changing thoughts about that. I have another consultation with another Dr. next week and again very excited but curios what size he thinks I should have. Later updates to come but it will happen and I want the best for my self. I don't think going huge is a good thing for my goals in life. Just want to live as a female the rest of my life happy! More to come.
You may consider bringing in photos of what you like/don't like because the difference between cleavage and moderate cleavage may mean something different to your PS. Good luck with your upcoming consults!
Keep the suggestions coming, I take note of everything. Thanks and look forward to more. Think it is goo that I'm getting a second opinion.
I'm so happy for you that you've begun this amazing journey to become who you truly feel you are. Thanks for being open and sharing your story. And thank you for all your kind words of encouragement!

2nd Consultation

Well tommorow is another big day on my male to female transition. Im going to get another consultation because I wasnt really pleased with the first due to his lack of concern with me. This new doctor is in Louisville also and he advertizes that he does most all the thingsj I want done to exist in this world. I again am excited with this because I want a lot of things done and want my breast to be thel best they can be. Last doctor said just set him up with 800cc and I don't think I want to be that big. Of course I want nice breast but I want them not stand out is the crowd and not look normal. Of course I want them noticeable but not to much. Well that is it for now just wish me well.excited!!!! Thanks to all Karieann
I recall another Realselfer who was undergoing her male to female transition several months ago. I wish I could remember her screen name! Anyway, nearly six feet tall, she went with 600 cc and was happy with the look. Is there a forum on Realself for male to female breast augmentation?

My latest consultation

I went to a new doctor and had a consultation. He was more than happy to do the surgery but said if I want to do the total change to a women he suggested I should get on harmones because he was afraid that if he makes that many changes my face and breast won't be successful because the change from a man to a women, which I want could totally change my breast and not be the same if he done it now and I started on harmones later. So off to the search of estrogen (I believe). Not sure which doctor I need to see be but I soon will. Any suggestions of what kind of doctor please update me.
Thanks, Karieann
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Congrats on making your decision for a BA! I am going to try on the sizers at my PS' s office next week as I am too very confused on the size I want. I will let you know how it goes and if it helps!! :-)
I was wandering if you were like myself. Yes or no doesn't matter we are headed down the same street. Of course I would love you to continue communications with me!!!! My best, Karieann
Hi! Maybe an endocrinologist could help? They specialize in hormones.

Working on needs for male to female transformation

I went to my PS and he told me some things I need to do. Mostly to transgender I need to be on Female harmones for a lengh of time. I see my doctor for that in about 3 weeks, this has been a long wait. Presently I am taking several things to help my body be ready foor the operation. I can't wait but this was the first PS that told me if I didn't do this correctly I would have adverse effect it the future after my surgery. I am patiently wait for the harmones to do all the need and then it's a go. Sad to wait but right thing to do. Thanks for all the support many of you are giving me.
Natrelle has a kit you can order on line with a bra and sizers. It's not terribly expensive and could help you choose a Size you like by wearing them for a while =)
Thankyou very much Sandi7. I appreciate you comments and support. Anythng else please drop me a line. Karieann

Male to Female Breast Augmentation

Well to say the least I'm as high as ever about my transformation. I'm still following my PS request to stay on estrogens for a period of time. I am like many of you in waiting to get the augmentation asap. Right now I am enjoying the benifits of extrogen. My breast and body are for sure on the move. I have developed breast that I am very proud of and I can see changes in my body which is natural. My best regards to all of you that are and have been helping me. More to come and best regards to all. Karieann
That's great! So glad you are on your way to being happy :)
Thankyou very much!! :)

My latest surge to having breast augmentation

For anyone following my post. I have been asked to get on estogen for some time until I have the breast to do the surgeries I have asked for. This I have done but the biggest contributor to my breast growth is a product called Naturaful. I will probably give me the breast the PS can work with. Estrogen has helped my body change the way I wanted. I'd say overall I am progressing quite well. I will have to start wearing bras very soon. Well that's it, Best to all Karieann
It takes a few years to develop good breast tissue. I started hormones at like 17 and im having my boobs done very soon. How old are you
I am older than you are and have always had this dream. I would like to have a conversation with you privately and tell you where I am and tell you some things you won't believe. I live in Owensboro KY. Send me a private message and we can communicate and chat if you want. Karieann
That's great! Happy for you!
Louisville Plastic Surgeon