I'm Finally Getting Rid of my Spare Tire! - Louisville, KY

I have been thinking liposuction for a while....

I have been thinking liposuction for a while. After having my 3rd child at 40 my body wasn't the same. I am 44 years old, 5'8" and 170 lbs. I work out regularly. I decided to do this for my birthday in February. I know that this is just the boost that my confidence needs. I am also getting a breast augmentation. I am excited and nervous has anyone else ever done this combination? How was it? How long did it take to heal? Im pretty nervous about the anesthesia and the recovery time. My PS, uses a method called "twilight" anesthesia that does not require intubation. its supposed to be a little easier to recover from. I'm having tumescent liposuction of my abdomen, love handles, flanks, and bra roll. So many of my girlfriends have done it and they are so happy.

My pre-op appointment is on December 27th I'm looking forward to being a part of this community. Thanks for any comments.

How did it turn out?
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Haas through his website. I chose him because he made me feel very comfortable, his staff is great and his before and afters look fantastic.