Injected into Thin Lips. Not Much Difference, but New Lumpiness. - Louisville, KY

I have a very thin upper lip and contemplated...

I have a very thin upper lip and contemplated juvederm for a while until I finally did it. I used a full syringe in both my upper and lower lip. I do notice that I have more lip to apply lipstick to, but there is also some lumps in my upper lip. It bothered me a lot but now I'm used to the discomfort. I don't regret the procedure, but I wish it would have worked out a little better because I would be able to say I loved it!
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

When I had my lips done, I had swelling and lumps. After about a week I gently massaged my lips. It took me about two months to get rid of the lumps. It's part of the procedure. I get my lips done at Dr. Banis office and my results look exactly like yours. I haven't had anything done filler wise at Dr. Corbett's office but I do get my laser treatments done there and everyone is friendly and super professional. Your lips look great and it's what comes after injections is all part of the deal. You were/are in great hands
I just noticed you are in Louisville. I suggest that you give Juvaderm a second chance with Triste at Winslow Facial Plastic Surgery in Carmel IN. It is a little bit of a drive but IMHO worth it. I hope this helps!
I have thin lips and get Juvaderm injected with an excellent result immediately. I mean right in the chair my nurse hands me a mirror and my lips are instantly beautiful. I never have any lumps. I believe that is the result of an inexperienced injector. If possible look for an Allergan certified injector. I do want to say that your lips look beautiful.
All of our injectors are Allergan certified and have achieved Gold and Platinum level status with Allergan.
With all injectable fillers it is completely normal to have lumps after injection that will eventually subside. This is also noted in your signed consent form that reads "injection site reactions: lumpy or 'thick' feeling at or just under the skin, bruising, redness, swelling, tenderness etc." To reassure you, filler products generally look and feel their best after 2-4 weeks. Of course we would be happy to see you for a follow up visit to discuss any concerns you may have because your satisfaction is our top priority.
I am still very happy with my results and will go nowhere else!