Frustrated with Clear Correct - Louisville, KY

I did research on both invisalign and clear...

I did research on both invisalign and clear correct for a long time. I heard positive and negative. I decided to try clear correct because it was just a bit more affordable. I got my impressions done on may 29th. I finally got a call last week that aligners were in. On July 2nd I went to my dentist office. The upper tray fit but when he got to the bottom tray; not only did they not fit they were a smaller version of my teeth!! It looked like they could fit a teenager. How can a lab make a mistake this big!?!?! The trays are visually different in size. This was my first set. My dentist did new impressions on my lower teeth to sent off to the lab, in the meantime he made me a tray i can wear. I went home an the upper tray cut into the side of my cheek so bad i went the next day to have it shaven; thats when my dentist gave me the bottom tray he got from my impressions. The bottom tray was worse i have cuts all thru my mouth and sides of my tongue. Im in so much pain i cant talk. My job requires me to talk all day and everytime i do, i want to cry bc of the pain. Please, how long before i get the correct bottom tray?!?!?! I cannot go much longer like this. Due to the holiday i have to wait until july 9th to call my dentints. Is this how the rest of my clear correct journey is going to be? I regret not going with invisalign. I just don't read about cases like this with their product. I'm really frustrated.

I am HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED WITH CC! I am on my 3rd refitting (new mold)--1year 10 months!!!. From the time my impression was taken and the 5-6 weeks which it took to get the new 3rd refit...my teeth straightened in a positive way. By the time I put in the new 3rd refit and wore them one week, my teeth digressed back 6 weeks. Now I have wasted 12 weeks again...and the next set of braces are the exact same as the 1st in the 3rd refit, which means another 3 weeks of wasted time! THE NEW IMPRESSIONS SHOULD BE OVERNIGHTED PERIOD....I would never ever endorse CC......Do not use them, go the traditional route...you know you are moving forward every week!
My dentist uses Clear Correct. So far there is a delay in just getting started! I was told I will have to wait indefinitely for these things to arrive. I am very concerned about this company. Are they legit or what? If they are not here in another week I think I will tell the dentist to go ahead and cancel this order and I will go ahead with the traditional metal braces. This is just making me very nervous!
Dear Unclear and incorrect,

We’re sorry to hear about the frustrations you have experienced during treatment. In regards to the mouth sores, as with any orthodontic treatment, some irritations can be expected but please keep your dentist informed as we want to make sure it goes well. We are here and ready to assist your doctor with any concerns they may have.
Over one year of clear correct, and not certain I would go through this again for the results. Yes, my teeth are straighter but definitely have a long way to go. No one ever mentioned the attachments and the enormous difficulty of removing the aligners once these are added to the treatment. I also had no idea I would be making a trip every 6 weeks to the dentist to pick-up the new aligners - and on several occasions they were the wrong size, which required returning for 3 sets of impressions and additional visits to pick up aligners. They arrive a day or two before they are due, so if you're out of town you can't pick them up early to take them along which delays moving on to the next set. The dentist office is pretty unorganized as well, so sometimes they don't call when they arrive or they aren't aware they have arrived. This has taken twice as much time as I ever thought, and the aligners still cause mouth sores. My dentist just mentioned I may have to wear rubber bands as well with additional attachments in order to get the results shown to me at the first office visit. All in all, not sure it's been worth the effort - although every once and a while I think I see a slight improvement.
I'm so sorry to hear about your aligners. Please ask your doctor to give us a call right away. Our account representatives are here and ready to assist them in getting this matter resolved for you as quickly as possible.