Total Ripoff - Louisville, KY

I had my procedures performed at Body Shapes...

I had my procedures performed at Body Shapes Medical in Louisville KY. I purchased 4 procedures for $2000.00. I would have had better results running a Kirby over my neck and stomach. I am a 5'10" 165 lb male so it isn't like I had a ton of fat to be removed. I was assured on my first visit that I was a perfect candidate as I was in good shape but just had some trouble areas. After 4 procedures and no results, I was given 2 additional procedures at no charge. The attendant that had previously administered my treatments had been let go so a new associate who was in training did my last treatment. She had no clue what she was doing and shocked me several times during my treatment. Needless to say I was finished with Body Shapes Medical. After all the money spent and being shocked during my last treatment I finally had a minor liposuction procedure done and am very happy with the results.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were looking for. From your perspective, do you think the treatment would have worked from a different provider?

Body Shapes Medical

Total ripoff. Only in it for the money.