Implant Revision Due to Ruptured Implant PLUS Lift! Louisville, KY

Dr M did my BBL (see review) and when one of my...

Dr M did my BBL (see review) and when one of my implants from 13 years ago ruptured, I chose to have both revised, made a little bigger (and yes, PS are right, go a little bigger than you think you want to) as well as lifted.
I'm not 2 weeks post op and doing great! Incisions look wonderful and do not have any complications! I am a very compliant patient and will frequently refrain from overdoing it even when I get the ok.
My breast are perfect and perky. I previously had 375 over muscle saline and went to 500 under muscle silicone. They look beautiful!!
Wear the Underarmer zip in front work our bra (recommended by Lisa). It is comfortable and keeps those expensively paid for girls in place. As much as I work out I'm only allowed to walk and that's all I do. I avoid lifting and pushing/pulling as well.
I am more than happy with how they look. At 2 weeks my incisions are light in color and not raised. I have sensation in both nipples and other than feeling shock-like sensations occasionally (this is due to nerve regeneration) everything is going according to plan!!
So glad you had a doctor you liked to get your ruptured implant repaired. Sounds like you must be one hot 51 year old with your BBL and now your new implants! We'd love to see some pictures if you're comfortable sharing any. Congratulations!
Absolutely! I have taken them before in addition to 1 week po, then 2 week po. I just need to get them uploaded! :)
Oh awesome...can't wait to see them!
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

Dr M always treats you as if you are his friend and is fun and candid to talk with!