Best Plastic Surgeon Ever! - Louisville, KY

I received a breast augmentation. The whole...

I received a breast augmentation. The whole experience was amazing. I had minimal recovery time and zero complications. My breasts are phenomenal now- they were kinda small and lifeless before. Jarrod is the best plastic surgeon in the world. Everyone who sees my augmentation agrees. He created the most perfect pocket for my implants. I have the perfect amount of space between breasts and I can make them look natural or busty. As a physician myself, I definitely would recommend him to everyone of my patients. Heck, he is even respected by all the other plastic surgeons in the area.
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Implants community.