39 Year Old, Two Kids 3 and 6 Years, 34A - Louisville, KY

I have been wanting to do this for a very long...

I have been wanting to do this for a very long time. And it feels as though I have been saving for a very long time as well. I just want to be more proportional and I'm looking forward to my new curves. i don't want torpedos but am looking for something more natural looking. im going with mentor smooth silicone. He is going to have mid profile and high for sizing the day of. im very active and we dont want them to migrate into my armpits!

today's the big day

I am very scared. my surgery is today at noon! I can't sleep so I thought i would post an update. im adding some pre-op photos.

one day post op

I still am in awe that I followed through. great experience. he went with high profile 325cc. I definitely picked the right doctor and his staff is beyond wonderful! Dr. Chariker is a miracle worker. my breasts feel high, sore and swollen but I am staying on top of meds (ahead of meds) and that really helps even though I hate taking medicine. im so glad I found this site. it has been a blessing to have support from you all. Thanks!

picture

day 1

11days post

posting a pic 11 days post-op. Still tight and working on stretching pectoral muscles.

2wks post dress shopping

new picture

3 weeks post

I can see they have dropped some but have a ways to go. Feeling encouraged.

4 weeks post op

dour weeks post op

week5

week 5

3 months post op

Three months post op picture
Dr. Chariker

I really respect Dr. Chariker's work. I have had many consults and he and his staff were by far the least pretentious, most knowledgeable and honest. i did a lot of research and asked a ton of questions. His nurse even gave me her cell phone number and took time over the holidays on her vacation to speak with me.

Looking great!!!!!! I'm almost hit my 3 week mark and I'm massaging just don't know if it's working because if the tightness....did u worry about this . I have anxiety about them not coming out right in the end and not dropping correctly
yes I worry a lot. that's why I decided to take a picture each week post op. I can see a difference in week 5 so I'm much more optimistic. they say it. an take 3mos. for the scar tissue to soften up enough to release. initially it's tight pecs. My doctor said if after a year they don't drop to 'our' liking he will go in and fix them for free. I had very little tissue to begin with so it takes longer to stretch out.
Dropping beautifully!
I get mine tomorrow def feeling a lot of different things mentally. Did you have issues of going to sleep and nothing their to waking up to them there. It's just weird thought....
I wondered about that but was more worried about the after pain/recovery. I was wrapped well and really couldn't tell a difference right away. Congratulations on your surgery! Take it easy after and be patient. Let me know how it went.
I am into day 2 after surgery I have been pit n about for a brief moment wasn't ready to be out like I thought. I am getting around better. The girls are sitting high n very tight excited for them to be kinda normal. But as I can tell I am very happy with them and the size. Just curious if size will change much when they do drop anyone got an insight on this?)
I am 12 days post op-wondering the same!?
im not very patient and am scared mine wont drop and fluff as others say.
I felt the same way but they will. It's seems like it happened over night.
They are coming along nicely, how are you feeling mentally?
325cc silicone unders
Just saw your post on the forum about dropping ... Your boobies are brand new still :) they will probably ride high for a few more days. That muscle has to stretch out for them to start dropping. Happy healing!
Best of luck to you!
Yay. Happy Boobies Birthday! I'm excited for you.
Please let us know when you are up to it- how did it go????? Congrats
Thank you!
Good luck. This has been the best thing I have done for myself. I was like you did so much research, talked to several different Dr's and even patient's of those drs.
what size are you getting-i am getting implants and want a c cup but need fullness and i have very wide breasts-i wanted 300cc but doctor and nurse recommending 350cc???
they are going to have different sizers in OR. mid/high 275-350
Its best to go a little bigger since they settle in.