Over the Muscle Removal, Under the Muscle Replacement - Louisville, KY

I had over the muscle 350 cc saline implants...

I had over the muscle 350 cc saline implants 13years ago (age 30) they had started to look less than perky! I decided it was time to replace them. After speaking to my doctor he suggested going under the muscle 600cc silicone with a full lift. It has been 10 days today and there are no words to describe how amazing they look! According to my doctor I will not see the full effect for 6 weeks. I was really worried about the scaring from the mestopexy but they look so great I don't even notice. It was uncomfortable but completely worth it, my self esteem is through the roof. Every time I look over at my husband he just has this great big smile on his face.
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

I would highly recommend him, his work is amazing, perfect! I was treated like I was in a 5 star resort, the staff made me feel like I was there only patient!

Congratulations! So happy to hear you're happy with your revision. Glad to hear you got a lift too as it would be a bummer to have to get a lift in just a few short years. Thank you for taking the time to share your story on RealSelf. I look forward to hearing updates as you progress with your recovery!