Botox Allergic Reaction - Louisville, KY

This allergic reaction to Botox injections is...

This allergic reaction to Botox injections is awful! Thirty one injection later I am in pain sever pain. I will never do this again I have severe neck pain and shoulder spasms, rash, throat problems. It has been more than anyone should have to prepare for.

Anyone using this drug should research this product existensively before making the choice to be injected. This is a toxin and can react that way inside your body!

Dr. George Scott

A friend

I'm so sorry to hear what you experienced. You mentioned you had 31 injections. Where you being injected for cosmetic purposes, or was it to treat something like migraines or hyperhydrosis?

For migraines it was actually 32!

Holy moly girl, that is a ton of sticks!! What a bummer to not only have to go through that many injections, but then have a bad reaction. :(

I was so excited hoping this would be beneficial in helping my headaches I have suffered with since I was 13 butt hit worse after a terrible accident the year I graduated high school...

Well I certainly hope you do find something that will help with your headaches and that your body is accepting of it.