Palomar Fraxel Laser - Louisville, KY

I had fraxel done a month ago and I have to say I...

I had fraxel done a month ago and I have to say I loved it!!! My experience went good. I had very little discomofrt around my eyes so I went back and had the rest of my face done. I was slightly swollen but my skin felt gritty like sand paper and very little redness. My face continues to improve, I have even seen some tightening around my mouth, I had some fate pockets forming and now they are smaller. My face is very white and porcelain like now, even after the sundamage, I have a pool and convertible and am 44 years old. I never thought it would look this good. Im going back in for my second treatment this week for around my eyes, mouth lower face. Get a skilled doctor, low setting and do a series of treatments !!

Louisville Plastic Surgeon

Hi Mrs,

I'm glad you tried it out first to see how it would go and then did a more intense part of your face. Do you need to use major sun protection and wear hats now? Other community members have mentioned that and since you mentioned a pool and convertible I was curious how that would work.

Thanks so much,