3rd Best Procedure EVER - Louisville, CO

I'm 5'3 and weight 100lbs. My background is...

I'm 5'3 and weight 100lbs. My background is comprised of Asian, Caucasian and Puerto Rican. I can get small, but I have the latin hips when I do gain even as little as 5lbs. I wanted to contour my inner/outer thighs and the only weight my upper legs get small is if I drop below 100lbs which is really unhealthy for me and I look sick everywhere else on my body not to mention a pronounced jawline. I got my legs done this past April and ABSOLUTELY LOVED my results.. My doctor took out less than 5lbs and if your not happy he has a 1yr guarantee and you can go back in. He completely understood what I wanted and didn't think I was crazy. Many people my hubby included are ignorant to what lipo is actually for and think you just have to work out. I loved the contouring o my legs and not to mention it took away the lines on the back of my legs. I literally saw a difference in less than a week. I couldn't wait to get into my bikini and right after 6 weeks I didn't have to wear my garment anymore and my legs looked so smooth on the back. I didn't have cellulite, but I had those hamstring lines before and Hated them. I still like to wear my garment when I sleep, just because I feel it will keep my legs contoured, especially since I don't really workout in the winter. I say this is the 3rd best procedure because I could get my legs thin, but I had to be on a strict diet. My other 2 were Breast Augmentation 15yrs ago and Tummy Tuck to cut out all those Nasty Stretch marks after my 2nd daughter 5 yrs ago.. Never regretted ANY of them. Oh and my Dr. gave me a military discount for being a Veteran. He was Fantastic and so were the women there too not to mention the only good price here in Colorado. Everyone else wanted to charge me almost 6grand, and I thought I was going to have to go back to my Doctor in Las Vegas, but lo and behold I found this Doc here and close to me too. My questions were answered and they took the time for basically everything! I'll be going to back to him for other stuff in the future for sure!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you're so happy with your results!

It would be awesome to see some before/after pics, if you have any you're comfortable sharing with us!

Broomfield Plastic Surgeon

I chose this rating because I've been to numerous places and numerous states and this is one of My favorite doctors, with competitive prices and OUT standing service. I found this provider online after being in Colorado for 2 years and having been to Numerous consultations that were ridiculously over priced and I was trying to avoid having to go back to Las Vegas, NV having moved here to Colorado. Colorado is ridiculous and Las Vegas is very good with prices as well as Great Doctors!