Fraxel for Deep Acne Scars - I Think I Will Really Enjoy the Results

I was a little apprehensive about doing this after...

I was a little apprehensive about doing this after reading all the reviews on this page. However, I think it is more about seeing it for yourself than believing what others say. I had my first treatment done on Friday afternoon. It was a little uncomfortable but not near what I thought it would be. The next day, I was kinda swollen but didn't have any pain or redness.

I'm pleased with the results so far. I have some deep acne scars from when I was in my early 20's and they make me really self-conscious. I'm so glad this treatment is available. I think I will really enjoy the results after the final treatment.

What doctor did your treatment. I live in Shreveport La. Looking for a great doctor.
I hope you have good results from your fraxel. Please keep in mind that results are not always what they seem and the damage can surface months and years later. Even with good results now I would still take before and after photos and document all settings the machines were on . Keep a journal of the results and budget of the creams and lotions that will be sold to you. I am pleased you are happy thus far....but the word THINK raised a flag with me. My daughter kept thinking for two years her face would get better... the stress of it not happening killed her. $$$$$..... emotional stress/ pain/ anguish/ depression/research/follow up treatments for repair. She died hoping it could be fixed.....we will never KNOW? Sincerely Cherry Lane