not worth it!! my face is worse! - Louisiana

I got the peel bcus this is what my esthetician...

I got the peel bcus this is what my esthetician recommended....after the skin peeled off all the dark marks I had are still there and more my skin look sooo blotchy now. When I got the peel I had one bump now I have so many on both sides of my cheeks... I feel so horrible I spent 300$ on this and I bought the complete care cream which was 90$ and that feels nasty on your face. What do I do now?
Confidential

The esthetician I went to was nice and a very nice office. I told her what happened and she was very concerned!

dont be upset about it, your personality is more important, we cant all look like damn beyonce, and all those celebs they have their own issues! this society is making me sick!

Lol I know I'm late but I've had one chemical peel back in May. My aesthitician and dermatologis told me that I could definitely benefit from them. And I should at last get 3 to reach desired results in conjunction with using generic retin-a and spirinolactolone (spelling is off I'm sure lol) to help with hormonal acne. I have noticed Thank God that I don't get the cystic acne anymore because of the spirinalactolone.but no real improvement from the retin a (havent been using it long about 4 weeks and sparingly due to irritation and gettin used to). Now the peel made my skin feel softer. It peeled like crazy of course skin did lighten a little and was blotchy. And no huuugggeee difference on the scarring. This could be because I've only had one peel. But for $160 i wanna see results DAMNIT lol! I will hang in there its been tough. I loooonnggg for flawless skin. Have u tried Obagi or Lytera for lightening up the scars?? Expensive shit but I heard it works wonders!!-Krissy **************.com feel free to email me for support. Us acne sufferers must stick together and motivate!

Go to the best dermatologist with the highest education and experience ASAP
Go to a really excellent dermatologist and get professional care and treatments. Do research and find one that has a ton of great education and experience. Worth the time you put into finding someone really good. Your face and life going forward is worth it. This can be fixed. Never do a cheap treatment on your face again. You'll be ok
Oh it wasnt cheap and i read all the reviews they were all good but i guess everthing isnt for everyone
funkymommy.com has a glut-cream that works great to heal your complexion

Ugh, what a major bummer. How long has it been since you had the peel done?

Also, you mentioned you went to an esthetician, have you considered going to a dermatologist to see what they would recommend to help?