Breast Lift - Los Gatos, CA

I had an amazing experience! I was truly fearful...

I had an amazing experience! I was truly fearful of scarring but so badly wanted the shape of my breasts altered. They were droopy, not well rounded and nothing at all flattering to my body frame.I wanted them higher, smaller nipples and more even in size. One was larger than the other. A common issue for many women. I tried exercise and proper bras for years. It is what it is. It did not help. They were shaped that way no matter what.
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Creasman is gentle, well organized and precise! I cant believe how he changed my breasts! No doubt a true artist. Highly skilled in his work Dr. Creasman left no questions unanswered. He delivered the results of my dreams! I had such a beautiful team working on me who did everything with ease and confidence. I enjoyed a quick recovery and have had zero complications due to following exact instructions Pre and Post op. I am three weeks in for recovery time and the results are astonishing. The stitch work on my short scar is flawless and taping as he instructed is helping speed the healing process. My nipples are perfectly round and placed in a perfect position for a natural and desirable look. I cant believe where they were located before looking back. I believe in all of his work after seeing many of his patients in person. I would highly encourage anyone who is thinking about making big changes to themselves via surgery to meet with him and see how he carries out your vision into optimal results!!!