I Had Serious Pain from a Prevous Surgery That Needed to Be Repaired - Los Gatos, GA

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Zeidler....

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Zeidler. She was absolutely amazing!!!! Everything from her bedside manner to her understanding of my financial situation, to her incredible skills with a knife. I am so extremely happy with my results alittle over a year out. I want to thank her so much for everything, I was in excruciating pain ever day, all day, and she fixed it!!!!! Thank you, and I will always be loyal to her for anything I ever need in the future, and I am always letting people know how great she is!!! Thank you again!!!!

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon