Good Results So Far - Los Angeles, CA

I got a groupon for 3 treatments for $99. at...

I got a groupon for 3 treatments for $99. at another location I got 3 treatments for $159 so saved money there.

I've had vela shape done on my Abs twice already. The 2 nurses were really nice, the first time it was very very uncomfortable & i was bruised a bit. It was warm, never got hot. &she was getting it to 42 not 40 like i read on some. The second time was comfortable & did not get burned or anything. so far I am seeing good results.

I am currently eating healthy & I just never managed to lose the belly fat on my upper & lower Abs. I lose about .5" an inch every week, & my waist was about 30" so I wanted to speed it up & tighten my skin as well. After my first vela shape treatment I lost a whole Inch on my waist & love handles. I've had my second but i measure a week after or before my next appointment. So far everything looks good. Not really using it for cellulite just to tighten up my Abs.

I have finished my Velashape procedures. 6...

I have finished my Velashape procedures.
6 total, abdomen.
The last 3 were in a different place, &the nurse did not check the temperature but did it for a period of time. I think it was better, it was comfortable &the last 4 were on level 3, the highest.

measurements:

after
Underbust:28.5"
Waist:27.5"
Lovehandles:31.5"

Dropped a pants size & I used Nivea good bye cellulite to keep the smoothness. I already had it &just wanted to use it.