Mom of 4, Going in June 17th.... Scared. =/ - Los Angeles, CA

I just found this website and am thrilled to read...

I just found this website and am thrilled to read everything you gals (and guys) have posted. I am a mom of 4 kids (9, 7, 5, 3) and had polyhydramnios with all four. (excess amniotic fluid, I measured 10 weeks ahead with all my kids and it ruined my tummy and skin!) My tummy has always been the tiniest part of me and the pregnancies have really done a number on my middle! I can't wait to have it repaired and look normal again. However, I am nervous. I suppose that's a natural feeling but I am trying to remind myself that excitement and anxiety often feel like the same emotion. I am VERY excited to have this done and also scared though.... lol. ACK! June 17th. My surgeon has a suite in the hospital for tummy tucks and major procedures so I'll be in the hossy for 1 or 2 days with round the clock help of nurses. After that my husband and bff will be on the clock with the kids and me for at least 2 weeks. I am all set...... just counting the days!

All done, 7months post surgery and am very happy...

All done, 7months post surgery and am very happy with my results. I will say, this is not a weight loss supplement, that's for sure. If you need to lose weight, you will still need to lose weight. Lol. Although my tummy is flat, I still have work to do on my own to make it what I want. A tummy tuck is a perfect solution for removing that gross "apron" from having babies. I am so happy to have a nice smooth torso with no rolls!

Post surgery was extremely difficult for me. I woke up in tremendous pain. I was in so much pain I wished death. Ugh, it was awful. Apparently, that is not as normal as many people but I also wonder if people don't want to admit it. =X I admit, it was a very difficult first two weeks post surgery and still was very tender until about 8 weeks post. I had tons of post op visits for therapeutic ultrasound and microdermabration on the scar line. That was all inclusive with my surgeon and his practice. I would really shop for a surgeon that works hard for post operative results and care. I have no lumps or bumpy hard spots, no keloids, it feels and looks great.

Get the pain pump if you have the option. It's worth it. Be prepared to be really totally out of commission for a solid two weeks. You cannot change diapers or lift a baby for weeks and weeks. If you have a kiddo who still needs lifting, even into a carseat, put the surgery off!

Overall, I am thrilled I got my tummy tuck!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr S has a fantastic reputation, is well trained and board certified and teaches at top universities. He has the latest technology in office and practices safely by insisting major procedures be done in a hospital where he has a suite. The office is beautiful, staff were all amazing and professional, wait times were very minimal. Aftercare is inclusive and thoughtful.

Im so excited for everyone who is getting their TT done soon!!! YOU WILL LOVE your results!!! Its life changing! My tummy tuck was 6 weeks ago and I feel amazing and look amazing. I ran last night and wore a just a sports bra! Even before kids, my tummy never looked so good! AND YOURS WILL LOOK GREAT TOO!!! Stay postive! and have realistic expectations!!! :-)
OMG..I'm having mine done on the same day!!! it's @2pm which kind of sucks, bc I can't eat anything that day...I'll be starving!! The closer it gets the more nervous I get. And... what really sucks is that my hubby decided to remodel our bedroom, which I know it will take awhile to get done...oh boy it's going to b FUN!! Good luck to both of us : )
I had my TT done 15 days ago. Pain is minimal now and I'm walking better. I was excited and super nervous the day of the surgery.Everything went well and I had very little pain the first night due to all the meds. Getting in and out of bed the days after was a little painful. One important thing that not many people talk about though is constipation, which is common with abdominal surgery.Even with stool softeners, it hurts. What worked for me was drinking prune juice.Hope your surgery goes well.
I had my surgery done today, & I'm up on the computer. I am 18 yrs old, and I am healthy. I was so scared about getting put to sleep, but it felt as if I was under the knife for maybe 20 minutes. I feel relatively no pain, it's great!
The nerves are part of the package. I had my TT done on Friday the 28th and let me tell you it was well worth it! I am in no pain and walking around (only a little) I should of done it along time ago. I'm sure you will do great. good Luck!
Yes, nervousness is 100% normal and natural. It's all very exciting though, and I can't wait to hear how it goes. We'd love to see some Before and then After photos if you'd like to share.
I totally understand the nerves. I was a wreck the day before the surgery. It's completely natural to have nerves before. But think how amazing you will look afterwards! I'm so happy I got mine done. Keep us posted on how you are doing. :)