Yes You CAN Whiten Teeth with Hydrogen Peroxide! Los Angeles, CA

I am living proof that you CAN whiten teeth with...

I am living proof that you CAN whiten teeth with hydrogen peroxide. Someone on this website said that hydrogen peroxide doesn't whiten teeth, BUT THEY ARE WRONG. Hydrogen peroxide has terrific whitening effects, and it's the best buy around. It whitens, clean, disinfects... a truly wonderful, inexpensive product that I use everyday on my teeth, nails, and even my clothing if there's a little stain. AGAIN, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE DEFINITELY WHITENS TEETH! IT'S AN AMAZING PRODUCT!
Myself

Myself

JUST DONT SWALLOW HYDROGEN PEROXIDE...NOT GOOD FOR U......
I think I may try apply the hydrogen peroxide directly to my teeth with a Q tip! As far as lightening my hair...many eons ago (high school) I used hydrogen peroxide on my hair - and since my natural hair color is mousey darkish brown, I walked around for years with orange hair!!!
Hi, and thank you :).  I've found in the past when I've tried using the H2O2 (which I use to clean my retainers all the time), that it's left white…almost like blisters on my lips and fingers.  Do you dilute it at all?  And also, how do you keep it on your teeth to whiten them, when it's so runny?
Hi TwoPlusOne, Whenever you apply hydrogen peroxide to your skin or mouth, and there's even the slightest little cut or irritation, the hydrogen peroxide naturally creates little white bubbles that fade away pretty quickly. But I tell you honestly... I have been using hydrogen peroxide on my teeth and nails every day for months now, and I see nothing but positive effects. It has gotten my teeth shades whiter than toothpaste, and it has great cleaning effects. It truly does. I have also used hydrogen peroxide as a cleaning agent for part of my car! I noticed that a bit of dirt had collected on some black rubber that connects to my driver's side car window. I simply poured some hydrogen peroxide on the dirt, and it cleaned like magic after trying to wipe the dirt off with a cloth and sharp object. If you accidentally cut yourself shaving, or accidentally prick your finger on the thorn of a rosebush, simply pour hydrogen peroxide on the cut, and it cleans and disinfects. Why spend tons of money on expensive lightening agents for teeth and hair? I simply brush some hydrogen peroxide into my hair, and then go about my day or night. My hair is naturally lightened. Sure, you can dilute some hydrogen peroxide in water if you like, but if you read the label on the bottle, it's only about 3% hydrogen peroxide, so it's not overly harsh or unsafe. I just love that it lightens, whitens, cleans and disinfects safely and for a great price! I hope we can correspond more :-)
But how do you keep it on your teeth to whiten them?  Do you swish with it or mix it with your toothpaste or...?
You can make a paste with the peroxide, baking soda and a dab of toothpaste~then just brush!
Huh.  Thanks :).  And that, of course, can give a bit of fluoride as well I suppose :).  Thanks for the tip!
I'm trying to whiten my teeth using 3' peroxide, I just paint it on and leave for 10mins, is it ok to put peroxide straight onto the teeth every day or so? I am worried about my gums though so stay short of them, would peroxide damage gums? mine are already not good!