how long before my nose looks nice and normal

I recently had rhino 2 weeks and 4 days ago,i have...

i recently had rhino 2 weeks and 4 days ago,i have a problem when i smile i look like a witch and i have a running nose as in it feels like i have a cold,i am a singer and it has changed my voice,is it normal? the price was cheaper because i did 2 surgeries.i am healing really slowly,the dr told me swelling will be gone in 2weeks but is still there i need to return to stage any help on how i can help reduce the swelling?i had cortisone shot last week but i still have he bump,i resume work next week i can not go to events looking like a wimzy witch especially when i smile.i am black maybe that is why but will that change?

Two weeks for swelling to subside is pretty optimistic. Most doctors say a month for 70% of it to go and another year for your final results to reveal themselves. You might want to check out this question and doctor answers for a RealSelf user who was concerned about rhinoplasty affecting her voice.

I had a pretty nasally voice after my rhinoplasty for several months but it eventually did return to normal, thank God. Didn't have that problem with my revision rhinoplasty.

I hope everything calms down soon so you can get back to work. I know that lots of ladies in our tummy tuck community take arnica to help control swelling, but I have no idea how well it works.

Hi,so i had rhino in April,until now my nose still...

hi,so i had rhino in April,until now my nose still looks funny,will the lines dissapear?how long before i heal completely or even look normal?my nose looks fat
What is the name of your surgeon? Are the results better now that time has past? (:

My nose looks crazy,didn't change at all,it's...

My nose looks crazy,didn't change at all,it's droopy and has dents on the sides I need new help or fixing

I'm so sorry to hear you're not happy! Have you checked out the revision rhinoplasty community? It would stink to have to do this again, but you want to be as informed as possible if it comes to that.

No,my nose still looks as bad as the 3weeks post op pics,looks bad on pictures,it's droopy,it has the dents and all I need to fix this

Nose never changed

So my nose never changed I am going for a 2nd nose job next year and I hate it,I am so scared its crazy have to do my nose and boobs all over again.
John Paul yermain

his prices are very good but i am going through a rough time as i did two surgeries.one breast is really big and he says it will reduce so hopefully it does but he is ok