It had a bump, it was crooked and the tip was nearly completely removed. - Completely Satisfied - Los Angeles, CA

I had a rhinoplasty performed by another surgeon...

I had a rhinoplasty performed by another surgeon in Beverly Hills and my nose was left totally destroyed. It had a bump, it was crooked and the tip was nearly completely removed.  I interviewed five different plastic surgeons before I met with Dr M and he was the first doctor that actually listened to me. During my consultation he spent an hour talking to me and reassuring me that he could fix me. He was the first doctor to give me hope that my nose could even be fixed.

He performed the surgery on a Wednesday and I was back to work the following Tuesday!! I cannot even put into words how happy I am with the results. I look better than I could have ever expected.  I thought I would never want to look in the mirror again. I had not gone on a date in over a year.  He changed my life. I am now dating again and I absolutely LOVE my new reflection.

Hooray for great rhinoplasty revisions! How did he build your tip back up? With cartilage?

We'd love to see your before and after pics (you could even black out your eyes if you're not comfortable showing your whole face.)

Thanks so much for posting here to RealSelf!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Try a consultation with him and give him a try. He is very attentive and will not rush you into any procedure. He is the best rhinoplasty surgeon in the world!! He somehow managed to make me beautiful again. Anyone that has the privilege to have Dr M as their surgeon should thank their lucky stars! He is a rhinoplasty God!!!!!!!!