Restylane Under Eyes, in Nasolabial Folds Looks Amazing!

I saw Dr. P for treatment of hollowness under my...

I saw Dr. P for treatment of hollowness under my eyes and loss of volume that made my nasolabial folds look saggy. After reading his many thoughtful responses to user questions here on RealSelf, I decided that he was an experienced and knowledgeable doc, someone I could trust my face with. I did a lot of research before my appointment, this being my first experience with injectable fillers, and I must say that the results far exceeded what I thought was possible! I feel so good about how I look now.

My Dr. is truly skilled. He took a lot of time placing the injections just so, and I really got the feeling that he cared deeply about correcting the things I asked him to. The undereye region, from what I understand, is difficult to fill, but Dr. P has helped me look refreshed and natural, like I did several years ago! And it was relatively painless, too. Best of all, I left feeling like I got great value for my money.

In addition to Restylane under my eyes and in my nasolabial folds, I got Dysport in my forehead. I walked out of the office with pretty my my entire face refreshed and younger looking for $1,375. Amazing!

This is a doctor I cannot recommend enough! This is a person who cares about what he does and what kind of experience he provides for his patients. I am fair skinned and bruise incredibly easily, and when it looked like one of the injections might leave the tiniest of bruises, he was truly chagrined. Just looking around his office, with its collection of interesting art on display, you can see that he cares about aesthetics. When you are dealing with the subtleties of improving your face, you want to be in the hands of a doc who appreciates nuance. This is Dr. P.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Skilled, knowledgeable, and caring

I've already had Dysport/Botox in my forehead and in three weeks will be getting Restylane under my eyes. The way they talk, I will not use/need the whole syringe under my eyes, so I'm thinking about using the rest in my nasolabial folds. Do you know how much they used on you? Did you do (or not do) anything to prepare for the injections? I've heard not to take blood thinners/drink alcohol, but that's about it. Did you bruise much under the eyes? Are you still satisfied with your results? Thanks!