Wonderfull , No Problems at All and Looking Beautiful! - Los Angeles, CA

Againg a bit and wanted a youthfull look...

againg a bit and wanted a youthfull look back!! I came to see him for stem cell fat gratphting to my face, and a small section on my breast! a neck lift and a breast augmentation revision to my left breast. I am so happy with everything, my face is beautiful, full and youthful looking! My breasts are beautifully shaped and the same size!My neck is smooth tight and has a beautiful angel to it.

Hi clubchamp -- Welcome to RealSelf! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I met Dr. Ellenbogen in April 2011,I wanted the best stem cell fat graphting plastic surgeon in the country!I had researched this and Dr. Ellenbogens name kept coming up over and over again!So I called his office,his staff is exceptional,they answered all my questions, called me back right away, and always were pleasant and caring!When I met Dr.Ellenbogen,I felt very comfortable and knew right away he was the one I could trust!He is very down to earth, loves to talk and extreamly professional.I would highly recommend him as one of the top plastic surgeons world wide!! He is an exceptional surgeon and he would also make a great friend as well!!!