Good for Depressed Scar - Los Angeles, CA

I have palomar 1540 treatment two week ago, this...

I have palomar 1540 treatment two week ago, this is my first time treatment, my depressed scar have 30% improvement. my doctor schecule me for 4 treatment, each a month apart. my face get red and swelling for around 7 days, but nothing pain or uncomfort. i read a lot or bad review about this laser and fraxel. i did not done any fraxel but i think the key point is to choose the right doctor to do the laser is very very important. because doctor is the one to adjust the setting of the laser base on their expenance.

That's great to hear Littlelim! I'm about to take my first Lux 1540 tomorrow for some some scars on my cheeks. I am cautiously optimistic, so it's nice to hear how well other people have been doing using this treatment.

Hi Little,

Yes, the community is always saying how important a great doctor is. I'm glad this worked out so well. Knowing too, you were red for 7 days is super important for anyone considering this procedure. You mentioned you had four treatments scheduled, how many treatments in are you?

-Brit