Lipo my Muffin-top! - Los Angeles, CA

My body changed after the birth of my baby and I...

my body changed after the birth of my baby and I didn't feel comfortable with my self. 7 months after delivering my first baby, I was pretty much back to my pre-baby weight, but my body had changed so much. I noticed fatty deposits in areas where I fat had never exsisted before. After countless hours at the gym, I decided it was time to seek professional help.

Even though I was swollen after my surgery, the results were evident right away. My muffin-top was gone for good!

I would say roughly around 4 or 5 weeks for the major swelling to go down. Dr. Thomas that that I still have some slight swelling which could take up to 6 months to go down. But if if this is the final result....than I am ecstatic!

Thanks for posting, maychich! How long did it take for swelling to dissipate?

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I heard about Dr. Thomas through a friend of mine a while back and decided to look him up. From the very first phone call that I made to schedule my consultation, I knew I would be in good hands. The professionalism and courtsey of the office staff is unparalleled. Dr. Thomas took his time explaining every bit of the procedure to me and even showing me what I can expect to look like. I am so thrilled with the decision that I made, Dr. Thomas is FANTASTIC!