Amazing Work, Amazing Doctor! - Los Angeles

I enjoy looking my best, and I want to look...

I enjoy looking my best, and I want to look perfect! I've seen at least 10 doctors in the past few years, and have had a streak of bad luck with them. I had my breast done and the doctor left me with terrible scars. I also had lipo suction done and that doctor left me with uneven and bumpy skin! I've been very unhappy with my results until I met Dr. H.

He is very kind and sweet! He listened to all of my needs and didn't rush me out of the consultation like other doctors in the past did to me. He made me feel so comfortable, that I booked my surgery for that weekend. Not only did he do an incredible job on me, he fixed all of my scars and revised all the mistakes on my past lipo suction. I needed to fly out of the country and Dr. H was able to accommodate my time so that I would look amazing when visiting my family and friends! I would and have recommended him to friends and anyone who wants great plastic surgery results.

Looking at the final results, my body is scar free and looks just the way I was hopping for! Words cannot describe how thankful I am for Dr. H. He is truly a gifted surgeon! If you are looking for a doctor, look no further. Dr. H is the best ever!

Congrats on your happy result! I'd love to see photos if you don't mind sharing.

Did you intend to upload photos with your post?  Didn't see them come through.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon