Using Latisse Every Morning - Los Angeles, CA

I just started using Latisse yesterday and for my...

I just started using Latisse yesterday and for my schedule, I need to use it in the morning, before I apply make-up. Has anyone else done this? I'm still hoping to get the great results everyone else seems to get. Thanks!

It is fine to use any time that suits you best. I have used it at all different times and it works perfectly. I don't put on makeup on my eyes or lashes for a few hours after using it, sometimes I don't put it on at all. With the Latisse (Careprost) I don't really need mascara. Good luck and keep at it! Be sure to try it for the full allotted time because it seems to work most quickly at the end. I use it on my eyebrows too and it works faster on there! :)
Why are you using it in the morning rather than when you go to bed?

It's been almost a year now and I love love...

It's been almost a year now and I love love love Latisse. I've used it in the morning only, and got great results. I now am in maintenance mode, using it about 4 -5 times a week.

I have been using Latisse for about 3 months. I LOVE it! I have dark brown eyes so iris discoloration is not an issue (otherwise, I would definitely not use it). I had to back off and only use it about 3 times a week because my lashes were getting crazy long! I didn't notice as much thickening, though, just increased length. I wish I had done a before and after picture, though!