Incredible Lashes! - Los Angeles, CA

I always wanted long lashes, but hated the idea of...

I always wanted long lashes, but hated the idea of gluing them to my skin! My latisse results have been awesome! My mom was skeptical bc she said that it turns your eye color. We have very light blue eyes, but I did research and it seems that if you don't follow the directions correctly that you can run the risk of discoloring your eyes permanently. This is, however, if you saturate the solution on the brush with more than one drop and get the solution in your eye. I do one small drop and can barely even feel the solution. I started mid Jan and my lashes are so long now. I stopped doing every day and now do once every three days. My mom is now going to try it as well. I know she's gonna be hooked! I read some other posts and can't agree more about make-up aging you. The less you wear, the younger you look. I never put any eyeliner or eye-shadow on anymore unless im going to a big night function. I do sunscreen! so important, a light liquid foundation with hyaluronic acid (Jane Iredale the best!), light powder with spf15 to set (Jane Iredale), mascara (smashbox), brow shadow (mac), a little blush (jane iredale), and gloss. Fresh faced is the best and with my new long NATURAL lashes, latisse makes my eyes pop!

results have been awesome. no complications.

So glad you are seeing good results!! That is awesome your mom is going to try it after seeing your results. :)

I know some people have mentioned that their eyelashes grow a bunch, then they all tend to shed around the same time. Have you noticed this, or have your lashes continued to shed (for lack of a better word) at a pretty normal rate?