Laser Hair Removal is COMPLETELY Worth It - Los Angeles, CA

Pros: NEVER have to shave again! Cons: fairly...

Pros: NEVER have to shave again!
Cons: fairly costly, a little bit of pain (like someone flicking their finger at you/on you)

I was tired of shaving my armpits, so I had hair removed when my ob/gyn's office provided that service as a side business. I was charged per treatment, and I don't recall exactly how much each one was or how many times I went, as this was about 15 years ago. I had my bikini line done too, and I haven't had to shave ever since! Once in a while I have to pluck a stray hair, but I'm very glad I had my hair removed.

By far, laser hair removal is really the most popular aesthetic treatment being conducted in a medical spa these days. You can check some medical forums or chat with other dermatologists and plastic surgeons to know their views on this.

Hi Angie,

I'm so jealous I would love not to have to shave. I've hear it hurt and you need a number of treatments.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Make sure the person performing the procedure explains everything--from how laser hair removal works to what to expect during the procedure to what to avoid afterwards, e.g. sun exposure.