Fat Transfer Under Eyes Looks Great

I had my doctor transfer some fat to my undereye...

I had my doctor transfer some fat to my undereye hollows and it looks fantastic!

Also - I had hardly any bruising, and I always bruise from the slighest bump. Now my dark circles are completely gone and I definitely look younger.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is definitely an artist, plus he is great at numbing areas he is working with so there is minimal pain and bruising. Plus, he is very ethical - tried to even talk me out of some procedures.

The following book will help you interview your doctors on facial fat transfer, rhinoplasty, and other procedures. It is called "Cosmetic surgery and lying deceitful doctors: what they won't tell you about plastic surgery" by Kimberly gavondrich. It's very good at informing you about the procedure so you can think critically in regards to your decision. What you don't know, WILL hurt you when it comes to plastic surgery.
Robert, Can you send me info. on doctors who have good reputations for fat transfers in the Chicago area?
This is one of the doctors I hear great things about for under eye fat grafting.
I have same probleme and I am thinking to do something about it but I am afraid please contacte me. I will like to ask you some questions.
Can you post any pics?
I wish you could post pix. I'd love to see