Left with "Floppy" Eyelids! Doctors & Patients Alike Please Help! - Los Angeles, CA

First, right after my eyelide surgery, I noticed...

First, right after my eyelide surgery, I noticed that the stitches were unever & that there were gaps where the skin seamed to 'gap' open. I just figured that the PS new what he was doing. Then I noticed that the incision 'crease' lines were not even! Now that it is 9 days post surgery, stiches out -- my eyes look horrible. I seem to have hanging eye lids above my incision line! Please let me know if this is normal. ( I do not think so because I have been looking at many other post surgery photos & not of them look like mine. PLEASE, DOCTORS, PATIENTS please give me your honest opinion & adivise. I can take it as long as I can get this fixed! And how long until I can get a revision?

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

One of my eyes looks like this now -6 weeks post-op. How are you doing now?
Please give us an update on your eyelid surgery. Were all the issues resolved? Let us know. We would like to see new pictures.

Poor outcome