Left with "Floppy" Eyelids! Doctors & Patients Alike Please Help! - Los Angeles, CA

First, right after my eyelide surgery, I noticed...

First, right after my eyelide surgery, I noticed that the stitches were unever & that there were gaps where the skin seamed to 'gap' open. I just figured that the PS new what he was doing. Then I noticed that the incision 'crease' lines were not even! Now that it is 9 days post surgery, stiches out -- my eyes look horrible. I seem to have hanging eye lids above my incision line! Please let me know if this is normal. ( I do not think so because I have been looking at many other post surgery photos & not of them look like mine. PLEASE, DOCTORS, PATIENTS please give me your honest opinion & adivise. I can take it as long as I can get this fixed! And how long until I can get a revision?

Poor outcome

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

One of my eyes looks like this now -6 weeks post-op. How are you doing now?
Please give us an update on your eyelid surgery. Were all the issues resolved? Let us know. We would like to see new pictures.
Just wondering how it all turned out? It took me 3 months for most of my issues to resolve themselves (dry eye, droop, swelling, etc). I hope yours got better!

Hello and welcome to RealSelf. It's possible your eyelids are still swollen and will settle down over the coming weeks. How are you doing now?

You may also want to post your photo in our Doctor Q&A forum, so you can get some expert advice from the doctors who visit RealSelf.