Eye Bags Removed - Los Angeles, CA

I had bags removed from under my eyes about 2...

i had bags removed from under my eyes about 2 years ago and now i have big bulges ( i think its scar tissue under my skin) close to my eye lash line. Is there a way to safely remove the bulges? I think it looks worse then the bags! This doctor didnt do A good job :(

I think you look very pretty too. I wouldn't mess with any more surgery. You have smooth contours under your eyes.

Isn't fat under the eyes that makes the bags...

Its been a while since I posted this & i seems that the buldges have reduced a little... Im still unhappy with the work the doctor did. I def should have gone to a doc that specialized in this surgery & not just a general plastic surgeon. Thanks for the compliments & suggestions. Also, Antilop Im 32 years old.

could i ask you how old you are? you look very young for this surgery.. even you did 2 years ago... sorry, my english is little ...
What you are seeing is a hypertrophic [thick] orbicularis muscle underneath the skin. This is different than the "bags" that you had removed, and is unlikely related to the surgery. Rather it was probably there before and removal of the bags just made it stand out more. This hypertrophy in fact is a sign of youth!
If you do not like the look of it, you can consider very small injections of botox to soften the look. In the LA area, Dr. Robert Goldberg is excellent.

p.s. You look great!

AJ Amadi, MD
Doctor Amadi is correct. You have a bulging orbicularis muscle. That is generally a sign of youth, not aging or tiredness.
But, it can be removed if it bothers you, but you look very good. It is really not necessary.
I had lower transconjuctival blepharoplasty in January and love it. They go through the inside of your eye lid so there is no scarring. I am sure the right doctor could fix that for you.
well, I think that you look beautiful.

Hi hih,

Welcome to the eye bag community. That's not cool that you have blue scaring after getting the bags removed. It's like they removed the bags, but gave you more. You might want to check out this answers to the doctor Q&A, Silicone Gel for Eye Bag Scar Removal. It might help. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt