Zeltiq Definitely Worth It If You're Like Me - Los Angeles, CA

I've had one treatment so far and I am amazed...

I've had one treatment so far and I am amazed to be perfectly honest. I has a lower abdomen pooch, like many women, despite the fact that I am 5'5" 120lbs, and 13.9% body fat. This pooch never budged. My mom had it, her sister, their mom, it was just genetic. The pooch is almost entirely gone now and it's been about 6 weeks since my procedure.

I saw results within about two weeks, but in about four I noticed (and it was OBVIOUS) the fat was leaving my body through my stool.

The first 5 minutes of the procedure were a little uncomfortable. I have a very high pain tolerance, so this might actually be painful for the average person. After that, I actually fell asleep. It was extremely frightening, but encouraging when the nurse took the suction off my tummy and it was frozen in a ball shape! Freaked me out, but at that point I was fairly convinced my money was not wasted.

I am going back tomorrow to have my back fat done and then that will be everything! My stomach has always been my biggest problem with myself, so I wanted that done no matter what. When I have my before and afters after tomorrow I will post them.

If you diet and exercise, and just have these tiny problem areas that absolutely won't budge, I highly recommend Zeltiq.

DMH Aesthetics