Zeltiq Definitely Worth It If You're Like Me - Los Angeles, CA

I've had one treatment so far and I am amazed...

I've had one treatment so far and I am amazed to be perfectly honest. I has a lower abdomen pooch, like many women, despite the fact that I am 5'5" 120lbs, and 13.9% body fat. This pooch never budged. My mom had it, her sister, their mom, it was just genetic. The pooch is almost entirely gone now and it's been about 6 weeks since my procedure.

I saw results within about two weeks, but in about four I noticed (and it was OBVIOUS) the fat was leaving my body through my stool.

The first 5 minutes of the procedure were a little uncomfortable. I have a very high pain tolerance, so this might actually be painful for the average person. After that, I actually fell asleep. It was extremely frightening, but encouraging when the nurse took the suction off my tummy and it was frozen in a ball shape! Freaked me out, but at that point I was fairly convinced my money was not wasted.

I am going back tomorrow to have my back fat done and then that will be everything! My stomach has always been my biggest problem with myself, so I wanted that done no matter what. When I have my before and afters after tomorrow I will post them.

If you diet and exercise, and just have these tiny problem areas that absolutely won't budge, I highly recommend Zeltiq.

DMH Aesthetics

Glad to hear it worked out for you. My situation is just like yours and I'm on Day 6 and hoping to see results soon! Would love to see your before and after pictures!
hello im thinking of trying this procdure on tueday can you send me you before and after pictures Im going to have it done on my stomach
and i am weary bc all the picture i can see are from the actual company and no real people
thanks

Thanks for sharing your experience so far. Good luck today with your second treatment! Can't wait to hear how it turns out.