I Think It Works - Los Angeles, CA

I bought a Groupon special from Skin Perfect for...

I bought a Groupon special from Skin Perfect for $299.00 for three sessions and I think it's well worth it. It was my daughter's wedding on 9/17/2011, I had been trying hard to lose weight and I was getting close to my weight loss goal of 15 lbs but I just need a final push to get to my goal.

Three weeks before the wedding, I started my 3 sessions Zenora treatment it did it. My dress fitted perfectly on wedding day, I must have gotten 30+ compliments about my look. But don't ask me how many inches I lose because I don't know, Skin Perfect did not take my measurements when they are supposed to.

They asked me to pay $1000.00 more for six more sessions but I have to pay for the wedding and therefore, I think I can go without it. Instead, I went to the gym everyday after the 3 sessions and drank 8 glasses of water everyday combined with a healthy diet.

I lose 3 more lbs after the Zerona treatment and I will do it again if I need this for my second daughter's wedding. As far as pricing is concerned, I seen local advertisement for $750 for 6 sessions, therefore, if you paid $3500, you are over paying because that's 10% of the cost of this machine.

I have never seen a doctor, I met with a PA. I think they are more interested in up selling than anything else. It's all about talking the patients into spending more money on various servies or products. Not sure if the technician knows how to use the Zerona machine because I checked the Zerona website and the instructions on the website was different than what I actually experienced. For example, the website mentioned that one should use the laser for 20 minutes on the front and 20 minutes on the back but the technician told me that I can apply all 40 minutes to the front and when I quesioned her, she said Zerona told her it's OK. Zerona also suggested taking certain medication to make the process more effective and I was not introduced to those because I only paid $299.00 per the technician. Also, they gave me a pill called Metformin 500mg which caused headache which I later found out it's for diabetic patients. I am very skeptical about this experience. As far a pricing is concerned, I seen local advertisement in my area for 6 sessions for a price of $750.00.