A Very Young Looking 50 - Los Angeles, CA

I initially booked a consultation for eye wrinkles...

I initially booked a consultation for eye wrinkles and expression lines around the eyes. The Dr. said to do voluma and said that I was really going to love the results/ pretty much that will take care of it! I was so nervous about it because I never had injections or anything done on my face, but I did! The first day it look fabulous around the eyes, but as the days passed the wrinkles were more noticeable , my cheeks look better! However, I really did not care about my cheeks! I have a round face and have big cheeks anyway. The problem is still there! I Don't know what to do?? I went back to the Dr. who treated me and said I need it something else done! So i'm thinking why he did not say that in the beginning instead of injecting Voluma? I'm so unhappy! Bigger cheeks and tired looking!
I know this post was a while ago but just want to ask a few questions? I got botox in my crows feet and voluma in my cheeks 3 weeks ago and after a few days I noticed extra wrinkles and folds/creases under the eyes. It's causing me a lot of distress cause the eye area was my major concern. Did you get botox as well or just fillers? Has it settled down now? I really want mine to go away, but I think I'm going to wait it out instead of doing further damage. I've spoken to the injecting doctor who thinks it's caused by the filler and I got a second opinion who said it's caused by the botox. I'm confused! What's your experience?
Thanks for posting. Always helps to hear others experiences. I asked an Allergan worker and they said apparently the disclaimer to it lasting two years is that touch ups are done every six months. I agree I think belotero looks best around the eyes for eye wrinkles.