Effective Treatment in a Great Environment - Los Angeles, CA

I have always wanted to do some sort of chemical...

I have always wanted to do some sort of chemical peel but was never sure where to go or which peel to get. I have always struggled with the clarity of my skin, often dealing with break outs and large pores. Since getting the ViPeel in the office of Dr. T, my skin is visibly brighter and smoother. I have received many compliments and for the first time in a long time I am proud of my complexion.

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

Hi B.C.,

Thanks for the review and welcome to the community. Could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community. :)

1. Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure?

2. What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,

-Britt

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. T is a highly skilled surgeon with years of experience in the operating room. Yet, when I had my ViPeel done he made me feel just as important as any other patient. He took his time and thoroughly explained the process. I felt very comfortable thanks to Dr. T