Damaged and Dried out Eye Area - Los Angeles, CA

So I did the peel last week with a booster. It...

So I did the peel last week with a booster. It was extremely irritating and painful the first 2 days, the next 2 days I peeled and looked crazy (You can not leave the house during this process). 5 days off work atleast will be required !On day four my cheeks had peeled but not the area around my eyes, at this point I could no longer use the provided moisturizer because it was setting me on FIRE like alcohol ! So I put Aquaphor on my face for relief, the Aquaphor stopped the peeling process immediately and now I am left with pronounced wrinkled and dry damaged skin all around my eye area ! I do not see any major improvement in my skin where it did peel. If you are worried about sun spots just get an IPL, it is more effective and less risks. This peel is not worth the pain, irritation, down time or complications unless you already have the worst skin ever (acne, horrible texture). Dont get this for eye area improvement, it could worsen things !Skip this one !

Thank you for sharing your experience on this treatment.  You provided some great information.

Oh Beauty in Glendale, CA