I Got Burned; No Results - Los Angeles, CA

I am getting ready for a photo shoot. I have been...

I am getting ready for a photo shoot. I have been dieting and exercising 5-7 days a week. I am in shape but my abs need some help
I decided to do velashape to tighten my abs.
I have done my 5th session- no improvement plus I got burned- one inch burn mark.
the place has been doing velashape for 7 years.

I went to 2 different places-la county and oc county. both places gave me conflicting info on when to workout, when to sunbath, etc. I still don't know what is the correct info -when can I workout again? when can I go to the beach and not have side effects.
I have one session left plus a chance to upgrade

I just got a call back from the place that did the...

I just got a call back from the place that did the velashape. I was told it is a common risk/side effect for burning to occur
in some skin types. Whatever! When I signed the paperwork before I got the treatment, I did see bruising and burning.
Velashape is not for me- not worth burn marks . i am waiting for a refund for the other session before I give more details.

I don't blame you for not wanting to continue with more treatments if they said burns were a common side effect. I'm glad to hear you will be getting a refund for the session you aren't going to use.

I hope your burn is feeling better soon.

Wow, how disappointing to not only see no positive results, but to have been burned. :( Sorry to hear that.

Here is a Q&A where a doctor shared their opinion about exercising after Velashape:

Is It Ok to Exercise the Same Day As Having Velashape Done? Why or Why Not?