I Notice the Difference After 2 Months...- Los Angeles, CA

I'm 36 years old and I tend to invest a lot on...

I'm 36 years old and I tend to invest a lot on myself.

After I got the treatment done which was painful even with pain medicine that was given to me before the treatment but compared to Thermage, it was endurable. And there were some swelling which lasted for few days. There were also some discomfort during the treatment but with the results that I notice on myself, it surely was worth it. Even though I was aware that it takes some time to see the result, I got impatient and called Wave to complain but I was told that Ultherapy treatment takes at least a couple months before people start to notice results.

I definitely see plumpness and tightness on my cheeks and jowl area now. Overall, I am satisified with what I see and will definitely recommend to my friends about Ultherapy at Wave. FYI, I got a free Botox on my forehead as a promotion but I don’t know if they still offer that.

How long before you saw results from thermage vs ultherapy? How long did thermage last. .and has ultherapy lasted.

Glad to hear you saw good results! Did it take 2 months, or when did you start to notice changes?

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Lee after some extensive research online. I've found out about Ultherapy online as I've done Thermage a couple times before and I was looking for something new & more up-to-date laser treatment which I found out later that Ultherapy is based on Ultrasound. So I searched nearby and called few Ultherapy practices. It seemed like there were many practices that perform Ulthereapy treatments in LA area but I noticed that Wave Plastic Surgery has the most experience and done most Ultherapy treatments than any other places which I found through Dr. Lee's and Ultherapy website. So I made an appointment and had a consultation with one of Dr. Lee's consultants within the same day. I had 3 days until the treatment and I was well informed by the consultant about results and after-care.