Dr. Rahimi Keeps Me Looking Young! - Los Angeles, CA

I had several cosmetic procedures performed by Dr....

I had several cosmetic procedures performed by Dr. David Rahimi. He is always on top of any cutting edge new technology and he only uses the newest and best procedures for his patients.

I've am a big fan of ultherapy...It really works!!! Botox and fillers but only for forehead lines and natural. I personally do not care for the many types of facial peels, but I have very fair and sensitive skin. Now true confession: liposuction. Dr. Rahimi performed this procedure on me with fantastic results. He likes to keep his patients lightly awake (no general a nesthesia) but feeling no pain....and I'm all about no pain. And even after the surgery, he calls you at home and gives his cell number if you have any questions or problems.

Further, his expertise are impeccable. He's Board Certified and educated at some of the finest medical institutions in the US. This may not be important to many, but with so many choices of doctors in Los Angeles, this is one aspect I do not overlook.

Finally, I am neither related nor employed by Dr. Rahimi. He's simply awesome if you want to stay ahead of the age curve and a pleasure to work with him and his helpful, kind staff.
Los Angeles Dermatologist

Thank you very much. This means a lot to me. I feel blessed and love what I do. David
Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.