31, African American Female, Fillers to Cheeks and Under the Eyes, Liquid Nose Job - Los Angeles, CA

My allergies has caused my under eye area to...

My allergies has caused my under eye area to appear dark and my lack of sleep has created a "sunken in" sort of look under my eyes. I still look very young, but these things irritated me every time I looked in the mirror. I explained to Dr. Karimi that I did not want to look different or as if I had work done; I just wanted to look refreshed. I allowed him to make the suggestions (to kind of gauge his honesty) and he zoned in on my concerns without my help! Dr. Karimi was very upfront and honest and even refused to do certain things I suggested, calling them unnecessary. When I brought up my nose he assured me that the procedure would look natural and compliment my entire face where I would simply look "pretty" and not "worked on". I trusted him and yes, my nose is so cute and darling! He gave it a bridge and everything looks completely natural. The fillers didn't hurt and the nose procedure felt like a mild pressure. Both were done pretty quickly and I wasn't in any pain. There was no swelling or bruising, however I did take a couple of arnica tablets before and after. I was totally satisfied with his work and I'm so greatful I found him. I'll admit I was very skeptical about doing any of this because as a black woman, we simply DO NOT mess with our face and we sure don't allow another race to do the tinkering, but Dr. Karimi actually knows what he's doing. Don't be frightened by the prices (although not too crazy). Remember you get what you pay for :-)
Thank you for sharing! What did you have injected?
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon