Do Your Research - Los Angeles, CA

Deciding to have elective surgery is a complicated...

Deciding to have elective surgery is a complicated & emotional task. After spending 2 years of weighing the pros & cons I decided to put my body in the very capable hands of Dr. Stevens. I was fortunate to watch 2 people go thru the procedure before me and am thrilled with the results.

While I was never overweight, I did have a 9 pound baby which left me with considerably loose skin and stretch marks. I just wanted to be able to wear clothes without having to put Spanx on under everything. Mission accomplished.

The best advice that I can give to anyone before they go thru this process is to listen to the instructions given. Don't overdo things. Be prepared to rest and recuperate and most of all, be patient.

For those with a type A personality (like me) - clean your house thoroughly beforehand because dishes, laundry and vacuuming will just have to wait while you are healing. Stock up on groceries because lifting those bags for the first time will remind you that your stomach muscles have had quite a transformation.

Would I do it all over again? Absolutely - only 15 years ago!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

You not only choose a doctor, but also the entire staff. From the moment you enter the office you are warmly received. Every question is answered and every email or phone call returned in a timely manner.