Pre Op Next Week...- Los Angeles, CA

I'm so excited! Next Tuesday (October 16), I have...

I'm so excited! Next Tuesday (October 16), I have my pre-op appointment for my TT. I dread the photo part. It was hard enough to be visually examined by my PS during the consultation. Oh well, I keep telling myself that he's seen worse...but, in the back of my mind...I'm wondering :) I'll see if I can have the photos sent to me or I'll try to take my own to post. I'm going to wait until Tuesday to do this, so the posting of my journey is accurate. I have wanted to have this surgery for so long, but was unsure. This website has been so helpful to me. I have honestly spent hours reading everyones "stories," and the support is unreal.

BTW, I'm 52 years old, feel and look (ok, my PS has taken a few years off my face) younger, and have one grown child. I've been divorced for many years and plan on devoting many more years to my career. I work hard and this is my gift to me. I'm taking 2 1/2 weeks off work - hope this will be enough time to recover.

Hey welcome to RealSelf!!

So glad you joined us and we look forward to being on this journey with you.

The photo part made me feel terrible!   I remember it very well and didn't like it at all.   It goes quickly so no worries.  Keep us up to date on everything:)